- Anti-gay activists are now hoping to start a new anti-gay alternative to the Boy Scouts.
God TV will be setting up new UK headquarters located in a red light district next to a strip club.
- The next Pulpit Freedom Sunday takes place on June 9 and will focus on the issue of marriage, which sort of seems to defeat the purpose of the entire event, which was to break the law by endorsing candidates.
- Chuck Norris calls on the Jacksonville Jaguars to "give Tim [Tebow] the opportunity to excel as a quarterback and usher them to Super Bowl status."
- Right-wing American Spectator Senior Editor Quin Hillyer is running for Congress.
- Finally, the title of Glenn Beck's next book is "The Eye of Moloch."