Frank Pavone of Priests for Life says: “Abortionists don’t need a reason to perform abortions – not even a pregnancy.”
Mat Staver warns that gay rights advocates are bringing about “the destruction of our nation’s religious and cultural underpinnings.”
After attempting to ban the Log Cabin Republicans from appearing at the Western Conservative Summit, the conference chairman says he is upset with the gay group’s “shaming and bullying pressure tactics.”
- The Washington Post profiles Ryan Anderson, the fresh new face of the right-wing fight against marriage equality.
- This "mixed-orientation" couple is not happy about being included in an amicus brief opposing gay marriage that has been filed with the Supreme Court since they don't actually oppose marriage equality.
- Tim Wildmon says the AFA is prepared to "aid churches and individual Christians as we struggle to navigate through the muck and mire that will follow a ruling in favor of same sex marriage."
- The Log Cabin Republicans have been banned from participating in the upcoming Western Conservative Summit.
- Finally, Barbwire's Gina Miller is out with yet another reasonable column: "This is tyranny, and it has not come to the United States from an invading nation with tanks and rockets. It has come wrapped in a hijacked-rainbow flag, under the banner of 'diversity' and 'nondiscrimination.'"
- The right-wing Council for National Policy will be grilling the GOP presidential candidates at a secret two-day meeting next month.
- Alaska Right to Life has disaffiliated itself from the National Right to Life Committee, citing NRLC’s willingness to back rape and incest exceptions in abortion bans.
- Jeb Bush will deliver the commencement address at Liberty University in May.
- Nancy Pearcey explains that the problem with marriage equality is that "engaging in homosexual practice requires individuals to contradict their own anatomy."
- Marjorie Dannenfelser of the Susan B. Anthony List says that Marco Rubio is "a true believer" when it comes to opposing legal abortion.
- Finally, Franklin Graham will be "traveling in 2016 to all 50 U.S. states in an attempt to rally Christians to vote in political elections and to run for office."
- After being re-elected to the NRA board, Grover Norquist has voluntarily stepped aside until the organization completes its Glenn Beck-backed inquisition into his supposed ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Bryan Fischer tells GOP presidential hopefuls that "there is no possible way for them to out-pander a hardcore liberal like Hillary on homosexuality."
- Phyllis Schlafly knows what is really to blame for the shooting of Walter Scott: "It was caused by the obnoxious anti-father rulings of the family courts."
- Paul Kengor asserts that "Marx and Engels and friends would be absolutely thrilled that gay marriage is offering a sledgehammer not only to remold the family but to bludgeon religious believers."
- Michael Brown says that "we are seeing the most sustained anti-God, anti-Bible, anti-Christian attack in our history, and its common root is the attempt to demonize believers and remove the influence of God and His Word from society."
- Finally, Brian Camenker and Amy Contrada warn that "liberals and LGBT activists are vicious, bullying, lying, hypocritical, angry, and fanatically dedicated. Such a large-scale denial of reality requires it. They have no interest in fairness – only force."
- Matt Barber has some advice for gay couples who are getting married: "Bake your own damn cake."
- Are you "unusually sluggish and tired"? If so, you are probably under spiritual attack.
- Ken Blackwell declares that "RFRA supporters are like the brave Americans in the Deep South decades ago who stood for black civil rights against intense political pressure."
- Larry Tomczak says that "the reason Christians are targeted and intimidated is because we represent the last obstacle in their quest for unrestrained sexual licentiousness."
- Finally, Glenn Beck was scandalized by the existence of an "all gender restroom." Has he never used a restroom on an airplane? Is every bathroom in his house designated for use by one gender only?
- Mat Staver defends a Methodist church's decision to fire to lesbian day care workers because "this is the inevitable conflict that will continue to escalate when you elevate same sex rights to a protected status."
- Rand Paul, Carly Fiorina, Lindsay Graham, Joni Ernst, and Reince Priebus will all be participating in the Susan B. Anthony List's Campaign for Life Gala and Summit next week.
- Anne Graham Lotz gets in on the "blood moons" fun.
- A conservative alternative to the New York Times' bestseller list has been launched because apparently one was needed.
- Russell Moore prays for a "sexual counter-revolution."
- Finally, Deacon Keith Fournier declares that "the assault on marriage is diabolical": "Our cultural battles over marriage and the family are presenting symptoms of something deeper and more sinister. The struggle we face is, at root, a spiritual one. We fight for the souls of men and women in this hour and the loving plan of God for the whole human race. We face fierce opposition from the devil. Yes, I said it, the devil."
- By daring to note that some Christians are sometimes "less than loving," President Obama has apparently insulted and "attacked Christians" and must apologize immediately.
- Some typically reasonable "reporting" from WorldNetDaily.
- Lee Duigon says that "America needs an exorcism."
- An Accuracy in Media survey shockingly finds that AIM supporters trust Fox News significantly more than all other media outlets.
- Pat Buchanan boldly declares that "as the Romans demanded of the Christians, the LGBT fanatics want us to burn incense to their gods. The answer is no. If it comes to civil disobedience, so be it."
- Finally, Glenn Beck sadly wonders if he has wasted his life: "Do you ever feel like maybe it is time to pack it up and go and do? I am one American that is tired of those who just talk. Unfortunately, I talk more than most combined ... I am sorry for venting. I am changing and because of that wonder if I am not wasting my limited time."
- "Should the court require the states and the people to ‘ritualize’ sodomite behavior by government issuance of a state marriage license, it could bring God’s judgment on the nation," says an amicus brief submitted to the Supreme Court "by the William J. Olson law firm and the U.S. Justice Foundation on behalf of Public Advocate of the U.S., Joyce Meyer Ministries, the Lincoln Institute, the Abraham Lincoln Foundation, Institute on the Constitution, Conservative Legal Defense and Education Fund and pastor Chuck Baldwin."
- Tom Tancredo cites Savannah Guthrie's interview with Rand Paul: “Well, I hate to sound like the reporterette that was giving him a hard time on television yesterday morning, but he is going to have to explain a lot of things.”
- Ken Blackwell says that those fighting against gay marriage are modern-day civil rights activists and conscientious objectors: "We will stand up against the pink panzers of political correctness."
- Janet Jenkins' lawsuit against those she alleges were involved in helping her former partner Lisa Miller kidnap their daughter and flee the country has been delayed.
- Tomorrow, the American Family Association, One Million Moms, the Media Research Center, and the Family Research Council will launch a campaign to get ABC to cancel its sitcom based on the life of Dan Savage.
- Finally, Don Boys has some thoughts: "Sodomy is evil, wrong, wicked, sinful, corrupt, perverse, bad, immoral, depraved, decadent, dissolute, debauched, and disgusting. And whether I’m writing in love or hate doesn’t change the facts."
- Watching Glenn Beck rant about the supposed lack of ethics and standards in the media is pretty hilarious considering that he is currently being sued for defamation and slander after repeatedly falsely accusing someone of being a terrorist on his radio and television programs.
- MRC's Dan Gainor fumes that "the American media are grabbing a rainbow flag and leading the charge."
- Last week, a Boy Scouts chapter hired a gay Eagle Scout to serve as a camp leader and Matt Barber warns that "this will place boys at a risk rate of 10 times the previous rate for being sexually assaulted on these camping trips."
- BarbWire's John Biver declares that "'sexual orientation' is a fiction ... There are males, females, and those with a birth defect. You ignore that at your peril."
- Finally, this column by Mychal Massie warning of a conspiracy by Karl Rove and Reice Priebus to smear Ted Cruz's wife by linking her to the Council on Foreign Relations is a perfect example of the utter lunacy of the far right.
- FRC is launching 21 days of prayer, starting tomorrow and continuing until the Supreme Court hears oral arguments on marriage equality: "FRC President Tony Perkins is asking believers everywhere to pray and fast from April 7th till April 28th that God will intervene to guide our Supreme Court to protect, not destroy, natural marriage as the legal standard for our nation. "
- Linda Harvey says that America is finally waking up to the fact that gay rights activists are "bullies": "I think it remains true that God is not mocked. And He is surely revealing the truth for all to see, and most in America will not succumb to tyranny and depravity."
- A pseudonymous "Jane Christian" has written an open letter to companies that support marriage equality, begging them "to make our workplace truly unified by abandoning identity politics, ceasing your support of sodomy, and advancing virtue instead of vice."
- Brad Dacus says that the proposed "Sodomite Suppression Act” in California is just a "publicity stunt" being exploited by the left to make anti-gay activists look like bigots.
- Finally, Scott Lively declares that gay marriage is "Satan's Superbowl."
- Sounds exciting! "Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee will join reality
TV stars Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar for a roundtable discussion around education on Thursday, April 9."
Phyllis Schlafly complains that "Obama frequently refers to
our Nation as 'this' country, as though it is some other country and not 'our' country."
Bill Muehlenberg declares that "there are
no greater haters than the homosexual activists. Every day we find more conclusive proof that these folks are the most hate-filled,
nasty and malicious folks in the West. The demonic rage and fury of these activists is simply frightening in the extreme."
- Frank Turek asserts that
"same-sex marriage is the new official religion" of the United States.
- Finally, Cliff
Kincaid, Peter LaBarbera, and Matt Barber will hold an event at the National Press Club on April
21 called "Crimes against Nature and the Constitution: Cultural Marxism and America’s Moral Collapse."
- FRC and NOM are both urging Indiana Gov. Mike Pence to veto legislation designed to clarify the state law that allows businesses to engage in discrimination in the name of "religious freedom."
- Matt Barber likewise writes an open letter to Gov. Pence, apparently believing himself to be the chosen representative of all Christians.
- Tucker Carlson won't allow anyone at his Daily Caller website to criticize Fox News because he works at Fox News and he just "doesn't know what to do about" that obvious conflict.
- Why is this "7 Reasons Same-Sex 'Marriage' Isn’t Conservative, or Marriage" piece being credited to James Robison when it appeared last week on The Stream, written by Jay Richards?
- Finally, Willie Robertson is an American hero: "'Duck Dynasty's' Willie Robertson Collaborates With Openly Gay and Married Production Director for 'Duck Commander Musical.'"
- Gordon Klingenschmitt is now refusing to give interviews to 9 News in Colorado until the station issues a retraction of its coverage of his recent comments, which the station is refusing to do.
- You are invited to the premier of Rick Green's new television program, "Red, White, Blue, & Green."
- BarbWire's Gina Miller has penned another typically reasonable column: "Since Barack Obama (or whatever his name is) took office, the militant homosexual movement has made terrible gains for their sordid goals in all areas of our nation, and the homofascists are hell-bent to defend those gains from any real or perceived losses."
- Peter LaBarbera declares that "Christians and moral-minded citizens have been victimized by a liberal, elitist pro-homosexual orthodoxy that increasingly brooks no dissent."
- Finally, it really is too bad that Michele Bachmann is no longer in Congress: "With his Iran deal, Barack Obama is for the 300 million souls of the United States what Andreas Lubitz was for the 150 souls on the German Wings flight - a deranged pilot flying his entire nation into the rocks. After the fact, among the smoldering remains of American cities, the shocked survivors will ask, why did he do it?"
- The American Family Association is calling on its activists to cancel their subscriptions to Angie's List because the company opposes Indiana's newly passed "religious freedom" law.
- Radio host Peter Heck says that criticism of Indiana's law "is the reincarnation of a neo-fascist view."
- Matt Barber declares that criticism of the law is all about focing "the affirmation of homosexual behavior and the homosexual lifestyle and to do away with any public exercise or representation of Christianity."
- Cindy Jacobs will be taking her prayer warriors to New York City next month because a great economic "shaking" is about to occur.
- Larry Tomczak warns that "opposition to Christianity is becoming more aggressive and hostile. Nowhere is this more evident than in the areas of natural marriage and sexual purity."
- Finally, for $60 a year, you can get "exclusive" access to daily audio and weekly video commentaries from Mike Huckabee!
- Gov. Nikki Haley will be delivering a welcome message to David Lane's next "The Response" prayer rally in South Carolina in June.
- Matt Barber says that he "has had the distinct honor of visiting" with Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, and Ted Cruz. That fact alone probably ought to disqualify each one of these men from ever becoming president.
- Ben Carson says it is "absolutely vital" to defend Indiana's right-to-discriminate law.
- Jennifer LeClaire warns that "a tsunami of perversion and all manner of wicked sin is headed toward this nation."
- Don Boys declares that "the Bible can never mean what it was not written to mean and if the homosexual juggernaut continues then America will become Sodom with electric lights, television, cell phones, smog, and Interstates."
- Joel C. Rosenberg cautions that "on top of all America's national challenges and sins, including 58 million abortions, we dare not also abandon or turn against Israel and the Jewish people. If we do, we will seal our fate and face the judgment of God."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer spent a segment on his radio show today promoting the entirely baseless right-wing theory that Sen. Harry Reid's injuries were the result of him having been beaten up by the mafia.
The fallout continues for Gordon Klingenschmitt, as he is now being denounced from the floor of the Colorado legislature.
Theodore Shoebat declares that "America right now is helping revive the Antichrist empire."
Obviously, opposition to the Indiana law designed to allow Christian business owners to discriminate against gay customers is proof of the "true hostility" toward religious liberty in America.
Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindal, Rick Santorum, and Rick Perry will all participate in the Family Leader's Southeast Family Leadership Regional Summit in Iowa next month.
Finally, right-wing "journalist" Chuck Johnson is accusing Allen West of having sexually harassed several women.
- Just as they did during the last two presidential election cycles, Religious Right activists are trying to unify behind one candidate in order to stop an unacceptably "moderate" front-runner. We are sure it'll work this time.
- Jay Richards claims that recognizing marriage equality "strikes at the foundation of individual rights."
- AFA Executive Vice President Ed Vitagliano tells WND that there is a "tendency for gay activists to want basically the whole world to be gay."
- We are not quite sure how Brietbart.com thinks that it has "debunked" the "Media's Latest Ignorant, Bigoted Attack On 'Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson" given that Robertson was quoted verbatim.
- Finally, David Lane says that if John McCain or Mitt Romney had chosen Mike Huckabee as their running mate, they would have been elected president.
- Ben Carson says that he has "much to learn in terms of becoming both a better candidate and a better potential president of the United States." That is a massive understatement.
- Next week, FRC will host an event examining "How the New Christian Left is Twisting the Gospel and Damaging the Faith."
- Speaking of FRC, Tony Perkins is angry that a gay group was allowed to march in Boston's St. Patrick's Day parade.
- BarbWire's Gina Miller declares that "the SPLC is a Godless, degenerate group of leftist radicals who despise the God of all creation and His people."
- The Ohio House passed Janet Porter's "Heartbeat Bill" again today, but it still has very little chance of ever actually becoming law.
- Finally, Laurie Higgins says that "homosexuals correspond to racists": "Like slave-owners who bought and sold human beings like commodities, separating mothers and fathers from their children and robbing children of their birthrights, homosexuals commodify human beings by buying genetic material, intentionally separating children from their mothers or fathers thereby denying children their birthrights."
- Glenn Beck watches "The Walking Dead" not to be entertained but in order to "take notes" in preparation for the impending collapse of society.
- Richard Land believes that AFR is the Radio Free Europe for America.
- Robert Knight says that there is only one reason to support universal voter registration: "To make it easier to commit vote fraud."
- Richard Viguerie positively gushes over Ted Cruz.
- Philip Zodhiates, who was indicted for his role in the Lisa Miller case, is trying to prevent prosecutors from being able to use his cell phone records against him.
- Finally, WallBuilders needs interns.
- Ted Cruz personally called Glenn Beck on Friday night to let him know that he was going to announce his bid for the presidency and then called into Beck's radio show today immediately following the announcement. So that
tells you everything that you need to know about Ted Cruz.
- Bryan Fischer says that by making his
announcement at Liberty University, Cruz has "openly embraced evangelicals in a way we have not seen since the days of Ronald
- John Hagee has responded to allegations by WND that he stole the idea for his "four blood moon" book by demanding a
retraction of WND's article.
- Larry Tomczak begs Ben Carson not to back down from making anti-gay
- Finally, BarbWire once again posts a piece written by a viciously anti-gay
activist who supports putting
gays to death.