- FRC was praying that God would stop Samantha Power from being confirmed: "May God intervene to prevent Samantha Power from being confirmed to this important office! If not, may He raise up intercessors who will be used of the Lord to restrain her from acting and voting as her past behavior predicts she will." Looks like it didn't work.
- Gee, what a surprise. Glenn Beck is changing his position on the use of boycotts.
- Have you always wished there was a line of stylish clothing available that was also covered in Bible verses? Well, you are in luck.
- Cindy Jacobs has produced a handy guide for prayer warriors on how to "lay siege to their cities."
- Is anyone surprised that when the "ex-gay" activists met with members of Congress yesterday, the "Republicans were definitely more sympathetic"?
- Finally, Bryan Fischer began his show today by declaring that Islam is a "demonic, degraded, dark, devilish religion and we never should contemplate treating it on the same plane as we do Christianity." He then proceeded to interview Republican Senator Roger Wicker.
- It is going to be fascinating to watch Glenn Beck, who thinks that David Barton is a great historian, try to take down Reza Aslan and his new book about Jesus.
- Bryan Fischer says that President Obama is working to destroy America by intentionally weakening the military.
- Janet Porter is out with a new video that has the top-notch production values we have come to expect from her.
- Tony Perkins, Brent Bozell, and hundreds of other "conservative and Tea Party leaders are demanding that major news media outlets end their virtual blackout on the IRS targeting scandal."
- Finally, "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt says that, because of hates crimes legislation, it is now illegal to quote passages from the Bible that condemn homosexuality. Of course, Chaps quoted those very passages in the video and has not been arrested, which pretty much proves that his entire claim is ridiculously false.
- Gary Glenn, the anti-gay president of the American Family Association of Michigan, is running for a seat in the state
- Speaking of the AFA, Mike Huckabee will be
speaking at their annual retreat in October.
- "Ex-gay" activists will be in to Washington, DC tomorrow to meet with members of Congress and "demand equal rights as ex-
- Gabriel Gomez, the Massachusetts Republicans who lost last month’s special Senate
election, will join the board of directors of GOProud.
the Louisiana sheriff who has been arresting gay men on charges of violating the state's anti-sodomy statute has apologized ... now that
he has realized the arrests were unconstitutional.
- It really is remarkable how willing people like Matt Barber are to openly accuse us of hating God and America.
- According to reports, "Cumulus Media, the second-biggest broadcaster in the country, is planning to drop both Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity from its stations at the end of the year."
- Did you know that President Obama's "real mother" is a domestic terrorist who has been on the run from the FBI since 1985? Now you do.
- Things were so much better when "Coach" Dave was a kid!
- Finally, near the end of this video, Glenn Beck repeats the myth behind the famous painting of George Washington in prayer and tells his private audience that it is an established fact that is known to be true.
- Harry Jackson says President Obama's remarks on the Trayvon Martin case were "great" because it was like
a "balm of healing to blacks who feel left out." He obviously needs to be set straight by Glenn Beck.
Counsel's radio program today was about the need to prevent the
confirmation of Thomas Perez, who was confirmed last week. Good timing.
- Accuracy in Media will hold a
press conference next week to launch the "Citizens’ Commission on Benghazi." We are sure they will finally get results!
- According to WND, Sally Kern is
set to introduce Scott Lively's legislation in Oklahoma that will grant anti-gay Christians an unlimited right to discriminate.
- "Coach" Dave is sick of all the racists, especially
the ones who voted for President Obama.
- Finally, FRC rallies the prayer warriors: "May God raise a spiritual militia in every
community - to stand in the gap for our nation - armed, not with carnal, but spiritual weapons. May we be like the Colonial militias
which, while neither perfectly regimented nor splendidly uniformed, prevailed. May we be led by the Spirit, and equipped with God's
Word. May we persevere against every distraction and discouragement to see God magnified again in our churches and nation! ... God, raise
up specialists - prayer warriors who can become issue experts in the many battlefronts we face - economy, national defense, Life,
marriage and human sexuality, Israel, etc. For every stronghold that the devil has erected may God raise up prayer groups that will tear
them down - till we see all things subject to Him!"
- Not surprisingly, anti-gay activists are pleased with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus' statement that the GOP is not changing its anti-gay views.
- CBN's David Brody has posted video of pastors praying over Senators Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.
- There is trouble in Beckville as Glenn Beck declares that Michele Bachmann is "almost dead to me" over her vote against defunding the NSA.
- They are literally changing the definition of marriage.
- Finally, the pastor convicted of helping "ex-gay" Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country is appealing his conviction, saying he should not have been tried in Vermont.
- Mike Huckabee continues his feud with the Club For Growth.
- Last night, Glenn Beck donated $100,000 to John Hagee's Christians United for Israel.
- You know, it would be interesting to see The Blaze write a story like this about the things that appear on Glenn Beck's own program.
- Rick Joyner weighs in on the Trayvon Martin murder case verdict and the problems of racism, admitting that "with the recent controversy over the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy, I have had many racist thoughts surface in my own heart."
- Finally, "Coach" Dave is out with a new video in which he speculates that every new member of Congress is, upon taking office, immediately greeted by a gang of thugs who threaten them and their families with blackmail or violence.
- Oh good, Christine O'Donnell is thinking of making another run for the Senate.
- Apparently, Rep. Peter King is now thinking of running for president solely because some reporter from Newsmax convinced him that it is a good idea.
- Jennifer LeClair prays that Lady Gaga will start "going gaga over Jesus and used her celebrity for His glory, millions would stop buying immoral filth and start singing songs to God."
- Michael Brown tells closeted and married gay men that "commitment to love your wife and your children trumps your sexual desires and romantic attractions, and to destroy your family for the sake of those desires is, indeed, 'the most selfish thing in the world.'"
- Is any surprised that Ken Cuccinelli thinks that people ought to be prosecuted for adultery?
- Finally, do you know what this country needs? "A Congress full of Rep. Gohmerts."
- Bryan Fischer, who once wrote that African Americans on welfare "rut like rabbits," says that President Obama has "set race relations back another decade."
- Matt Barber helpfully drafts the remarks that President Obama should have delivered on the Trayvon Martin verdict.
- Sadly, the Southern Avenger has resigned.
- "Coach" Dave says he is not a homophobe ... and neither is God.
- Ex-gay activist Dr. Douglas McIntyre is launching a ten day tour to protest "homo-facism."
- Finally, here is Sen. Ted Cruz having hands laid upon him and being prayed over by David Barton, among others:
- Matt Barber says parents of transgender children ought to be investigated for
- No, President
Obama is not going to take over all
- I guess we shouldn't be surprised that Herman Cain appeared on Rick Wiles' radio program yesterday.
Harvey says gay activists and pedophiles have "a
plan to introduce sex to children at younger and younger ages to convince them that normal friendship is actually a sexual
- Ralph Reed is out with an amazing new offer whereby you can give money to his organization and receive coupons and discounts and ... who knows; it
doesn't make much sense.
- It looks like Rand Paul's "Southern Avenger" was trying to cover his tracks.
- Erik Rush explains that President Obama's communist Chicago political machine/criminal
enterprise was responsible for ginning up racial strife over the Trayvon Martin killing.
Chaps" is out with his latest incoherent one minute prayer video.
It looks like FRC's prayers that God will stop the confirmations of Thomas Perez and Samantha Power are not working very
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs has some common sense advice for
fledgling generals of intercession, reminding them to always bind the demonic spirits attached to the other passengers on an
- It is nice that Buster Wilson is encouraging people to pray for us so we will realize the need for "God’s great and grace-filled power to make things better for us as a people, a nation!"
- It looks like "Molotov" Mitchell is still mad at Glenn Beck for calling his news program "For The Record," which was the name of Mitchell's video programs.
- Oh look, it is another video of "Coach" Dave getting worked up and yelling at the camera.
- Matt Barber says leaders of Fuller Theological Seminary will be held accountable by God for allowing a LGBT group to form on campus.
- Shockingly, Peter Sprigg and Monica Cole are not supportive of a summer camp for transgender children.
- Finally, the AFA is outraged over efforts to promote marriage equality in Mississippi because "homosexuals already have the same marriage rights that everyone has. Every person in America has the right to marry someone of the opposite sex. Mississippians should not be fooled by the deceitful tactics that these groups are using to induce pity for homosexuals who cannot be married in Mississippi,because they have chosen a homosexual lifestyle."
- Christopher Doyle says the planned "ex-gay pride month" reception scheduled to be hosted by the Family Research Council had to be canceled due to fears of violent attack against organizers and FRC.
- Liz Cheney has announced that she will challenge Wyoming Senator Mike Enzi in next year's Republican primary.
- Frank Gaffney urges Senate Republican to save the filibuster so it can be used against Samantha Power.
- You know what first-graders in Missouri need? A class in gun safety. And now they have one.
- Sandy Rios will be speaking at Peter LaBarbera's anti-gay banquet this fall.
- Finally, FRC's Rob Schwarzwalder argues that conservative Christians do not "cherry pick" the Bible by explaining that the Bible's command to stone rebellious children doesn't really mean what it says.
- Once again, Alveda King demonstrates that she is incapable of discussing any topic without tying it back to the issue of abortion.
- According to his Twitter account, Erik Rush appeared on Mike Huckabee's television program last yet, which is just further proof that no conservative activist will be shunned by the movement, no matter how radical.
- Peter Sprigg is not happy that Fuller Theological Seminary has approved a LGBT group and feels the school "should instead be teaching reorientation as the students' best option."
- "Coach" Dave says he'll know that Christians are truly serious about saving the institution of marriage when they make divorce illegal.
- Jerome Corsi says that Mitt Romney lost the election because the media kept mentioning his Mormon faith but "neglected to mention the polygamy at the heart of Barack Obama’s life story."
- Finally, Rick Wiles dares us to post this clip of him declaring that President Obama is a Saudi intelligence agent. We accept that dare:
- Supporters of Proposition 8 are asking the California Supreme Court Friday "to order the state’s county clerks to enforce the state’s marriage amendment."
- Liberty University's lawsuit against health care reform legislation has been dismissed.
- On a related note, FRC prays that God will "help Congress and the people to organize effectively to overturn Obamacare" and end "the economic enslavement of American families."
- Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano is resigning to become the president of the University of California.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is sick and tired of being called racist just because he is a "proud white man":
- Bryan Fischer tweets that Sen. Orrin Hatch voted in favor of ENDA because he is a Mormon who wants to see polygamy legalized.
- Fischer also says that "Christians are being moved out of the United States military so hyper-masculine homosexuals can move in, similar to the kind of homosexuals that formed Hitler's stormtroopers."
- The Southern Baptist Convention's Russell Moore says gays can't get married because "same-sex marriage is impossible based upon what sexuality and what marriage is. So it's not that we're trying to disappoint our neighbors. We're saying this is for the good of human flourishing. And we love you -- that's the reason why not only do we say that we think there's some restrictions for you, there's some restrictions on us in terms of what this looks like."
- Finally, One Million Moms objects to the new Discovery Channel show "Naked and Afraid" because the organization "considers the show soft porn."
- Are we really supposed to believe that Sarah Palin, who couldn't even manage to finish her one term as
governor, is going to seek a six-year term in the Senate?
- So, all the anti-gay activists who have left the Boy Scouts over
its decision to allow gay scouts are forming a new scouting organization and it'll allow gay scouts so long as they don't "flaunt their sexual orientation."
OMG! Glenn Beck's "2123B" terrorist responsible for the Boston Marathon bombing was at the White House's Independence Day event!
- Apparently, boycotting a
film written by an anti-gay bigot is an attempt by gay activists to dictate what movies everyone can watch.
Finally, Ken Hutcherson, in his capacity as one of the leaders of Glenn's Beck "civil rights" movement, has produced a video for Beck's network telling Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson
that they "have done more damage to the black race than any white man will ever accomplish."
- While ranting about rapper/actor Mos Def, Glenn Beck calls President Obama a "ridiculous piece of garbage."
- James Dobson says the current "cause" for the gay agenda is "legalized polygamy and lowered age of consent for children."
- Tony Perkins and various Religious Right groups joined several members of Congress today in pressing for the right of members of the military to discriminate against gays under the guise of protecting religious liberty.
- Anti-gay activist Michael Brown is launching his own television program.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert is apparently the third hottest conservative politician, behind Ted Cruz and Allen West. We couldn't make that up if we tried.
- Glenn Beck, David Barton, and others are organizing some sort of "rapid response" effort through which to mobilize activists to turn out in protest of right-wing outrages.
- Anti-Mormon activist Bill Keller wants to know "why Christians would provide much of the funding for Mormon cult member Glenn Beck's "Man in the Moon" event this past weekend at the home of his cult in Salt Lake City, Utah, which really was Beck's coming out party and a showcase for his Mormon cult."
- For some reason, the RNC decided not to show this awesome Donald Trump video during the convention.
- Mike Huckabee, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, Marilyn Musgrave, Penny Nance and others are rallying in Texas in support of the state's restrictive anti-abortion legislation.
- On a related note, Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst appeared on Bryan Fischer's radio program where he guaranteed that the legislation will be passed.
- Coincidentally, today Gov. Rick Perry announced that he will not seek re-election.
Rush Limbaugh says that while “the one in Egypt’s a military coup, here it’s a Democrat Party coup.”
North Carolina Republicans have added far-reaching abortion rights restrictions to a bill banning Sharia law.
Phil Burress of Citizens for Community Values wants Ohio Gov. John Kasich to run for president.
Speaking of Ohio, far-right activist Linda Harvey attended the Columbus gay pride parade.
No comment: “Hi, I'm Ted Nugent. I have nine children from seven women, and I'm running for president.”