- Bryan Fischer says it is okay for Christians to ask God to punish their enemies.
- Peter LaBarbera stands by Liz Cheney: "We who have God and truth on our side act like we're somehow wrong. Meanwhile, the forces of evil, those who are fighting for a sin movement act, like they have truth on their side. Shame on us for not behaving like we have truth on our side."
- According to Erik Rush's website, several high-ranking military officers were removed from their positions in recent weeks for stopping President Obama from detonating three nuclear weapons that would have killed 90% of the US population.
- How is it possible that racist black nationalist Ayo Kimathi has still not been fired from his government job?
- Finally, we wish that people who gush about the "private" Glenn Beck would explain how that one is supposedly so amazingly different than the public one and why is should make us see his lunatic rantings in a different light.
- Once again, David Barton insists that the Constitution is
filled with quotes out of the Bible.
- The World Congress of Families is not happy about having its meeting kicked out of the Dirksen Senate
Office Building last week.
- Quote of the day from Sen. Ted
Cruz: "God bless James O'Keefe."
- Will Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell become the president of his alma
mater, Pat Robertson's Regent University, upon leaving office?
- Finally, good luck trying to understand
"Coach" Dave Daubenmire's position on bullying in his latest
video, which seems to be that bullying of adults doesn't exist, especially in football ... which it, itself, a form of organized
bullying, which is why anti-bullying advocates are trying to eliminate it.
- Bishop Thomas John Paprocki will perform a "supplication and exorcism" next Wednesday to "counteract Gov. Pat Quinn’s enactment that day of same-sex marriage in Illinois."
- The American Family Association has released its annual Naughty or Nice List.
- Accuracy in Media has joined the "Reclaim America Now Coalition" rally next week.
- Richard Land says that it is "an unbiblical position" to believe that a pastor who killed himself is in Hell.
- Finally, disgraced Religious Right leader Doug Phillips has issued a statement admitting that there was an "inappropriate physical component" to his relationship with an unmarried woman that led to his resignation.
- Several House Republicans have drafted articles of impeachment against Attorney General Eric Holder.
- Rick Santorum will be the keynote speaker at a Christian Women in Media Association event next week. Lucky them!
- We will never understand why groups like CWA claim that they have been designated a "hate group" by the SLPC when it is so demonstrably false.
- Ralph Reed says the GOP should try to model itself on Pope Francis.
- Finally, FRC prays against ENDA: "May God give House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and Congress the moral strength to reject ENDA! (Ex 23:2; Dt 28; Josh 1:8 ff; Is 10:1; Rom 1:32; Eph 6:10-20; Rev 12:11)."
- Hawaii has become the latest state in which marriage equality is now the law.
- Liberty Counsel says it will file an appeal against the law banning "ex-gay" therapy for minors in New Jersey after a court tossed out its lawsuit.
- Didn't Jesus drink wine?
- Religious Right activists are hosting a symposium addressing the question: "Family Policy Lessons from Other Lands: What Should America Learn?" As in, what can we learn from Russia's crackdown on gays that can be applied here.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer continues to insist that Christmas is found in the Constitution: "By dating the foundational document of the greatest nation in history to the birth of Jesus Christ, the Founders essentially celebrated Christmas as they signed their names. Since the Declaration was also dated from the first Christmas, you can even say that the two most important political documents in history are in the nature of Christmas cards from the Founders to us."
- CBN "journalist" David Brody loves Sarah Palin: "Folks need to cut Sarah Palin some slack.
She’s got more principle and determination in one finger than hordes of liberals combined. Oh, and this Mamma Grizzly is smarter
than the average bear. She’s ridiculed because she doesn’t play the mainstream media’s game and didn’t go to
Harvard or Yale. Oy-gevalt."
- The Religious Right activists behind the effort to overturn
California's transgender anti-discrimination bill say they've gathered enough signatures to put the issue on the ballot.
- Don Feder says that "only in Obama's America
could a youth who may have been born in Kenya, who spent part of his childhood in Muslim Indonesia with his hippy mother, who palled
around with communists most of his life (Frank Marshall Davis and Bill Ayers among them) grow up to be president." Frankly, that
doesn't make any sense because this sort of thing obviously can (and did) happen in the America that existed before it
became "Obama's America"; that's how he became president.
- Apparently the Bible is so
accurate it even contains prophecies about missiles and
- Finally, "Dr. Chaps" explains that life
actually begins before conception:
- Congratulations to Pat Robertson on being named "Bigot Of The Year."
- Gary Bauer is mad that the GOP keeps losing elections: "The Obama Democrats are socialist to the core. They are expanding dependency on government rather than bringing people into the economic mainstream. They are cultural radicals declaring war on the family and unborn children. They have a foreign policy that reaches out to our enemies and alienates our allies. Yet GOP elites, the professional consultants and the ad men can't seem to figure out that this is a huge opportunity to define them as such and call them out for their extremism."
- Gary Cass is mad about ENDA: "ENDA opens the door to bizarre behavior. Will you send your elementary age kids to a class with a cross-dressing teacher? This bill would stop schools from barring this behavior. Why are political leaders giving in to selfish adults with emotional issues, and not thinking about the innocent children? Children shouldn’t be the victims of these misguided adults’ desire to live publicly a queer lifestyle?"
- Speaking of ENDA, it is nice to see that NOM's facade of just trying to protect "traditional marriage" has all but disappeared.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says young adults shouldn't be shackled with college loan debt so that they can afford to have babies.
- Finally, the AFA may be losing the war against marriage equality, but the organization can take solace that they are winning isolated victories in the War on Christmas.
- Rand Paul lost his column at the Washington Times over plagiarism charges so , of course, he's been picked up by Breitbart.
- The Religious Right is flummoxed as to why Republicans in the Senate are not standing up to try and stop ENDA.
- FRC prays "may Gods people exercise their rights as Citizens to turn the tide in the military. May God send another Great Awakening that transforms our military troops and those in all the cultural spheres that shape our nation!"
- Speaking of FRC, the organization blasts the GOP for insufficiently supporting Ken Cuccinelli, saying that "if the GOP would rather concede races to corrupt liberals than go to the mat on values that a majority of Virginians support, then it's clear who the real extremists are."
- Finally, apparently "a child's tumultuous relationship with their father is the determining factor in the widespread rise of atheism."
- Hmm, perhaps the fact that he was trailing Sen. John Cornyn 51 to 18 in polling played a role
in David Barton's decision not to launch a primary challenge.
- Scott Lively is outraged
that two lesbian students were voted "Queen and Queen" at a high school homecoming: "Frankly I shudder when I think about
what is going to be happening with the kids who are now in kindergarten, when they get into high school after many years of this kind of
- Bryan Fischer says Ken
Cuccinelli lost his bid for governor "because he didn't defend social conservativism."
"Coach" Dave Daubenmire can't help being the way that he is: he was
just born that way.
- Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, a former Minuteman leader, has announced his candidacy for governor in California.
the fact that marriage equality will be coming to Illinois: "It's very sad to see the Land of Lincoln now on the verge of
officially defying God with our marriage laws."
- Finally, NOM needs to make up its mind as it praises Gov. Chris Christie for being "a strong supporter of marriage as the union of one
man and one woman" when just over a week ago they blasted him, declaring they'd
"never forgive his failure to lead on marriage when leadership was needed most."
Liberty Counsel is representing parents who are challenging New Jersey's ban on "ex-gay" therapy for minors.
The Blaze debunks another right-wing myth, which means it is only a matter of time before Glenn Beck repeats this myth on the air.
Teaching yoga in schools is turning students into "religious guinea pigs" who are being subjected to "misguided religious experimentation" by the state.
Steve Deace says that if Hillary Clinton runs for president, she'll run a "personality-based campaign and not an issue-based campaign because the issues will not be in her favor."
Just as he promised, Rep. Steve Stockman is handing out copies of a book calling for President Obama's impeachment to his House colleagues.
It is truly amazing that FRC argues that ENDA should not be passed because gays will be given "special status" when all the legislation does is provide the same protections that are already granted to Christians and those of other religious faiths.
Samuel Rodriguez is launching a 40-day fast for immigration reform.
It is probably a safe bet to be wary of anyone Glenn Beck calls "his friend and Congressional candidate" such as Dan Bongino.
The "Draft Ben Carson" movement is setting up shop in Iowa and is being headed by none other than Vernon Robinson.
- Liberty Counsel has "distributed over 4,500 copies of 'Silence is Not an Option' to pastors throughout Virginia."
- The Christian Medical and Dental Associations supports efforts to repeal "exemptions to child abuse and neglect laws, which currently do not place parents at fault if they refuse medical treatment for a child because of religious beliefs."
- Erik Rush finds the "perennial liberal claim of loving America akin to that of the domestic abuser who claims to love his wife, but beats the crap out of her on a daily basis."
- TVC opposes ENDA because "transgender people are 'psychologically unhealthy individuals' who shouldn't be 'forced on children and parents' in schools around the country."
- Finally, what kind of religious zealot smashes the icons of different faiths?
- Al Mohler says that "Halloween is a good time for Christians to remember that evil spirits are real and that the
Devil will seize every opportunity to trumpet his own celebrity."
- Scott Brown has formed the People’s Seat PAC, based in
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that "the real war that is raging in America is the War on Freedom."
Patrick Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition says "the
scariest thing this Halloween in Washington, D.C. is the fact that Congress gives $540,000,000 in taxpayer funds to an organization that
kills 915 children a day."
- CBN "journalist" David Brody says
things are falling into place for the Tea Party: "Have you read the headlines about Obamacare since it rolled out? This is exactly
what Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Tim Huelskamp and dozens of others predicted would happen. It looks like those 'Wacko Birds' are going
to be proven right. And when that happens, two things happen: the Tea Party movement gets another serious injection of credibility and
that very well may translate into electoral success in November 2014. Meanwhile, President Obama has egg on his face after these
Obamacare debacles. This is all setting up very nicely for the Tea Party."
- Tom DeLay is on a mission from God.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that you just have to look at
what is going on in Washington, DC to know that demonic spirits control the world.
- Randall Terry needs
donations because he is moving his family to Memphis, Tennessee so that his son, who has been diagnosed with cancer, can be closer
to the hospital.
- Glenn Beck is now reading columns written by anti-gay activists on his radio program and completely agreeing
- Finally, a Republican assemblyman in Nevada says he'd vote to
legalize slavery if his constituents wanted him to do so.
Tony Perkins says gay people are trying “to escape the conflict of living outside of God’s design” by “pushing to eliminate any negative speech about their behavior choices.”
WND editor Joseph Farah fears God will destroy the world because of marriage equality.
Rand Paul will join Ken Cuccinelli and Jerry Falwell, Jr. at a campaign stop at Liberty University.
The right-wing myth that Obama is behind a change in the Marines’ dress cover has become so widespread that the Commandant of the Marine Corps had to put out a statement refuting the charges.
Rick Scarborough “must respectfully take issue with Dr. Russell Moore” who, he says won’t defend Christians who “are persecuted for refusing to bend the knee to the gay agenda.”
Finally, “ex-gay” Dennis Jernigan describes his “anthem for ex-homosexuals.”
- Gary Bauer says that "if Barack Obama were serious about bi-partisan cooperation, which he isn't, he would start by publicly condemning Alan Grayson."
- Mike Huckabee has endorsed Senator Mike Enzi for reelection over challenger Liz Cheney because Cheney is not anti-gay enough.
- Mark Krikorian warns that if immigration reform succeeds, "there will be no public space, no opportunity as a national movement for traditionalist small-government conservatism. It's simply finished."
- It looks like the Tea Party is giving up on repealing Obamacare.
- Finally, FRC continues to pray against marriage equality: "May God help the pastors and churches in New Jersey, Hawaii, Illinois and New Mexico, to stand and do what only they can to withstand and stop the evil of 'legalized' same-sex marriage. May God give them eyes to see that there can be no religious freedom in a society where homosexual license is honored above God and religious liberty. May they be given wisdom and strength to prevail over everything that God calls abomination, promising to destroy those who embrace it (Lev 18:22; 20:13; Eze 3:17-21; Mt 19:4-6; Gal 5:1; Eph 5:31-31)."
- Al Mohler told a Mormon audience that "I do not believe that we are going to heaven together, but I do believe we may go to jail together."
- The ACLJ now says the IRS scandal was the result of "some very ugly, very targeted statements by the president of the United States" in conjunction with a “climate of hostility” created by congressional Democrats and the media.
- If you are an anti-gay Christian, the Liberty Counsel wants you to know that they are "standing for your liberty."
- Comedy, Concerned Women For America style.
- Finally, the folks at AFA are none-too-pleased with remarks made by Russell Moore, president of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission and Bryan Fischer uses it as an opportunity to vent: "The Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) are in fact part of an evil conspiracy to celebrate behavior that according to Romans 1 is 'contrary to nature,' consists of 'shameless acts' and causes participants to 'receiv(e)...in themselves the due penalty for their error.'"
- Grover Norquist dared to criticize Ted Cruz, so now Glenn Beck is out to destroy him.
- Norquist, for his part, doesn't seem too fazed by the band of clowns Beck rounded up to lead the charge.
- If there were claims that a Christian was being discriminated against in a case like this, you know that Liberty Counsel would come running to their defense.
- Speaking of which, the Religious Right continues to claim that Phillip Monk was the victim of anti-Christian bigotry even though it is untrue.
- Finally, Steve Lonegan says that he lost his Senate race against Cory Booker because of the government shutdown.