- Gov. Bobby Jindal is inviting pastors to attend his "The Response" prayer rally by telling them that "the time has come for pastors to lead the way and reset the course of American governance."
- The IRS investigation carried out by House Republicans did not find any link to the White House.
- In a long and rambling Facebook post, Glenn Beck lays out his theory that The Hobbits are a lot like Americans ... or something.
- A Canadian judge has found Peter LaBarbera not guilty of "mischief" after he was arrested there earlier this year.
- Don Boys says Christians are under attack from "heathens, homosexuals, and humanists."
- Finally, Mike Huckabee is apparently set to be a guest on Jim Bakker's television program early next year.
- WND reports that David Barton won a million dollar settlement in a defamation lawsuit he filed against two Texas school board candidates who ran ads asserting that he was "known for speaking at white-supremacist rallies."
- Phyllis Schlafly says that "leftwing universities hate Christian groups because they hate the universities hate the Christian message."
- Matt Barber boldly announces that he is "no longer a Republican." Oh no! How will the GOP survive?
- Anyone who actually believes that Glenn Beck has changed has obviously not been paying attention.
- A typically smart take from Pamela Geller: "What do all of these disparate players – Obama, de Blasio, Sharpton, CAIR – have in common? A shared goal: the destruction of America."
- Finally, Theodore Shoebat takes to Barbwire.com to declare that "the homosexual agenda must be destroyed, and Christian civilization must triumph over this darkness."
- Dave Daubenmire calls for the creation of a Christian Values Party: "If we want to save this nation, we must engage in the political debate with unashamed, Christian values."
- Phyllis Schlafly warns that Ebola is right "on our doorstep" because President Obama hasn't banned travel from Western Africa which, the last time we checked, was nearly five thousand miles away from America.
- Peter LaBarbera's Americans For Truth About Homosexuality is "alerting the nation to Walmart's increasing capitulation to the homosexual-bisexual-transgender agenda—and is calling on Americans to urge Walmart to stop promoting homosexuality and gender confusion (transgenderism) with its corporate dollars."
- Joseph Farah says we had better "get ready for Muslim invasion of U.S."
- Get a sneak peek of Todd Starnes' All-American Christmas Special.
- Finally, it is rather ironic to see Theodore Shoebat warn that gays are using Nazi-type language that could lead to genocide against Christians considering that he literally advocates putting gays to death.
- Perhaps declaring that "Jesus is
the reason for the season" is not the best thing to say at a menorah-lighting ceremony?
Phyllis Schlafly continues to warn that
Ebola will cross into America over the southern border.
- FRC continues to pray against gay marriage: "Lord, the war on marriage is a war against God and man, for you said,
'God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.' Help us
prevail in defending the cornerstone of all human relationships - the very image of God displayed brilliantly through the
sacred union of a man and woman!"
- Similarly, ALIPAC is praying against immigration
reform by "calling on Americans to unite in prayer together to ask God for strength and protection against the
corrupt and deceitful politicians that are destroying America."
- Glenn Beck has named Hobby Lobby's
Steve Green as his "man of the year."
- Finally, tonight is Glenn Beck's end of
the year special, in which Beck reports from the future that 2014
was the year in which everything was lost:
- NOM is trying to raise money off the fact that David
Koch, who donates tens of millions of dollars to support conservative candidates, personally supports gay marriage.
- Erica Wanis, a graduate of Patrick Henry College, says that "if indeed American college campuses are experiencing an epidemic of
rape, then women must be willing to consider how their attitudes and behavior might be contributing to the
- There seems to be a backlash brewing on the
LSU campus over the fact that it will be the site of Gov. Bobby Jindal's upcoming prayer rally with a bunch of anti-gay
- Bob Vander Plaats says
Jeb Bush’s immigration reform support will be a "significant hurdle" for him to overcome "in a day where
Ebola and ISIS have become household terms."
- Obviously, the deadly hostage situation in
Australia is a lot like
"another hostage situation much closer to home": "America’s fundamental laws – the Constitution,
Declaration of Independence, and the Bill of Rights – have been taken hostage by elected officials who desire to govern
by their own self-proclaimed private ideologies, or by the agenda of special interest groups they are trying to
- Finally, Glenn Beck loves his wife and his daughters, so clearly conservatives don't hate women.
- Jeb Bush has announced that he is going to "actively explore" the prospect of running for president.
- On a related note, Donald Trump is once again pretending that he is also thinking about running for the White House.
- 4 WINDS sports minister Steve McConkey believes that the International Olympic Committee's new non-discrimination policy will "discriminate against Christian athletes and coaches who believe homosexuality is a sin."
- Peter LaBarbera doesn't want gay people to be able to donate blood because "the fact is nature discriminates against homosexual behavior."
- If Hollywood would give Glenn Beck $70 million, he knows that he could make a movie about Moses that would earn a billion dollars.
- Tea Party Nation's Judson Phillips wants people to know that #whitelivesmatter.
- Glenn Beck did not like the new film "Exodus: Gods and Kings," calling it "one of the more dangerous movies" he has ever seen.
- Joseph Farah is very upset about the way we apparently persecuted Jim Garlow by simply quoting something that Garlow said on a national radio program.
- Fed up with Frank Pavone's refusal to submit to financial oversight, Cardinal Timothy Dolan has now cut ties with Pavone's organization, Priests for Life.
- ALIPAC is calling for a "Time Of Prayer" in an effort to stop immigration reform.
- Don Feder says that "there is nothing the president cares about less than Jewish lives – except, perhaps, U.S. security."
- The release of the CIA torture report was treason.
- Finally, Don Boys explains that "atheists don’t exist because God will not permit it."
- Scott Lively defends his assertion that homosexuality is worse than murder.
- Joseph Farah says that "maybe the people out protesting police shootings have no one to blame but themselves" when police officers kill an unarmed black man.
- NOM writes a letter from the future.
- Tim Brown has a warning: "When a nation forgets God, God brings judgment upon that nation and we are seeing it before our eyes… blasphemers, idolaters, homosexuals and other sins and crimes abound in our nation, and why? The Church has not been salt and light, but rather has pampered herself and whored herself out, despising the cross of Christ for the accolades of man."
- Finally, Lee Dugion says that President Obama almost "seems to be daring Congress to impeach him." Why would he do that? "Maybe he wants to go down in history as the poor little black man who was finally brought down by racists. That’s better than being remembered as the most miserable failure and fraud of a president we’ve ever had."
- A timely bit of radio commentary from Phyllis Schlafly: "Of all the examples of incompetence and failure to protect Americans that the Obama Administration has displayed, its failure to keep Ebola out of our country may be the worst."
- The gays just keep ruining Christmas.
- Now that he's leaving Congress, Rep. Paul Broun is going to need a job so he is going to start his own tea party group.
- You know who should have been Time's "Person of the Year"? David Barton.
- Finally, Janet Porter is so furious that Ohio Republicans failed to pass her "Heartbeat Bill" that she threw her "Proud to be a Republican" coffee mug in the trash! That'll show 'em.
- Get ready for the "Todd Starnes All-American Christmas" featuring Sarah Palin!
- Since Ben Carson's ego is very clearly driving him to launch a bid for the White House, he obviously needs to travel to Israel first in a futile effort to prove that his campaign should be taken seriously.
- William Gheen and a few other fringe right-wing leaders are "calling on Republicans to oust [John] Boehner and [Mitch] McConnell from their respective posts in the House and Senate."
- Walid Shoebat explains that "Islam Is The Religion of Homosexuality and Pedophilia."
- According to Matt Barber, by preventing discrimination against gay employees, the federal government is implementing discrimination against Christians.
- Finally, tomorrow will see the release of a 300-page report examining Bob Jones University's handling of sexual assault reports on its campus.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert invited ultraconservative pastor Robert Jeffress to deliver the opening prayer in the House of Representatives today.
- End Times broadcaster Jan Markell warns that now that the elections are over, "the White House is going to unleash unholy hell on the nation of Israel."
- Obviously, the key lesson to be taken away from the Eric Garner tragedy is that "the tax hungry state is out of control, using police power to crack down on petty black market sales, to enforce the obscene taxation that created the black market in the first place."
- Peter LaBarbera is scandalized: "When it comes to promiscuity and perversion, homosexual men are in a league by themselves."
- Finally, Janet Porter says that the American Atheists' "skip church" billboards are proof that God exists because "nobody takes out billboards to attack fairy tales."
- John Hagee nows says that he didn't mean to call President Obama one of the "most anti-Semitic presidents" in history but merely one of the most "anti-Israel."
- Hans von Spakovsky says that the Eric Garner grand jury decision would have been "an ideal time" for President Obama "to discuss the deeper cultural, behavioral problems that exist in the black community."
- Dave Daubenmire wonders "why is Fox News so white?"
- Just because the story about Disney supposedly censoring God has been debunked, that is not going to stop OneNewsNow from continuing to report on it.
- Finally, Janet Porter imagines that Jesus must feel very lonely when people celebrate Christmas without wishing him a happy birthday.
- Gary Cass needs your help in deciding "the year’s top 10 most egregious acts of anti-Christian defamation, discrimination and persecution in America."
- Linda Harvey is calling for a boycott of Macy's.
- Bryan Fischer weighs in: "Eric Garner and Michael Brown both fought the law, and the law won. In the end, they have no one to blame but themselves."
- Glenn Beck has found his new "America's Pastor."
- Finally, two weeks ago, we posted a clip of Donnie Swaggart declaring that gay activists would publicly behead Christians in America if they could get away with it, and Swaggart's ministry immediately got it yanked from YouTube. We filed a counter-claim citing "fair use" and today our video was restored: VIDEO
- Glenn Beck explains why people today like movies about superheroes and we have no idea what he is talking about.
- Liberty Counsel does not approve of Washington, D.C.'s ban on "ex-gay" therapy: "This vote will have a severe impact on religious liberty in our nation’s capital ... The law will trample the First Amendment rights of counselors to provide, and patients to receive, counseling consistent with their religious beliefs."
- Newt Gingrich freaks out because President Obama is apparently on the verge of becoming a dictator.
- Peter LaBarbera has an important announcement.
- Finally, James Robison knows what ails America: "The civil unrest in cities around the country, the contention in the halls of leadership, the efforts to divide 'one nation under God' into 'us against them,' the shameful lack of proper stewardship, and a whole host of other social, political, and economic plagues all trace their roots back to one thing: a disregard for the Divine."
- Liberty Counsel is taking its fight against New Jersye's ban on "ex-gay" therapy all the way to the Supreme Court.
- David Jeremiah says that "yes, we are in the End Times."
- Gina Miller has a warning about gay marriage: "This is one major way in which the Godless Marxists behind this movement are working to accomplish the outlawing of Christianity and freedom of speech, expression and association of the American people."
- Franklin Graham says that the "War on Christmas" is the work of the Devil: "The world, the flesh and the devil all hate the mere mention of His glorious name. They are mortal enemies of the Savior."
- Obviously, the unrest in Ferguson shows why immigration reform is a terrible idea.
- Armstrong Williams, who is Ben Carson's business manager, wants everyone to know that the National Draft Ben Carson for President Committee, which has been raking in millions of dollars, is exploiting the ignorance of donors and has nothing to do with Carson.
- Another hard-hitting piece of investigative journalism from Todd Starnes.
- Bryan Fischer is now attacking Albert Mohler of the Southern Baptist Convention for apparently going soft on the fight against homosexuality.
- Michael Youssef says liberals are liars who "need to repent of their arrogance while there is still time. One day the truth will triumph, and all deceivers will have to face the Judge of the universe. I pray that they awake to their eternal reality soon."
- If you make a donation to NOM today, you will "get a free copy of the renowned book, 'What Is Marriage?,' written by NOM co-founder Professor Robert P. George along with Ryan T. Anderson and Sherif Gergis."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt vows to fight on after losing his lawsuit.
- Finally, Dr. George Yancey declares that "we do have Christianophobia in the United States."
- The Alliance Defending Freedom's Alan Sears is excited about Pope Francis' scheduled visit to the United States in 2015 because "this could be a turning point in the struggle for marriage."
- Glenn Beck muses that Ronald Reagan never would have been elected president were it not for Walt Disney.
- Janet Porter is calling upon activists to "fast until the Heartbeat Bill is passed."
- Writing in the Christian Post, Bethany Blankley blindly repeats David Barton's bogus history: "The founding fathers knew this, recalling Exodus 18 and 21, Leviticus 18, Ezekiel 3, and Isaiah 33:22, among others, understanding the Judeo-Christian God, the Lord, as lawgiver, judge, and king. Following this model, they devised three branches of government. Congress, the legislative branch—represents the lawgiver; the judicial branch—the judge, and the executive branch—the king, primary ruler, head of government."
- OneNewsNow falsely claims that "pastors are barred from endorsing candidates or preaching about them, which means even though they are Americans, they do not have free speech rights."
- Finally, dozens of Religious Right leaders are asking Governor Rick Perry to commute the death sentence of Scott Panetti, mostly because they are concerned that he is so mentally ill that he believes he is to be "executed for preaching the Gospels to his fellow prisoners."
- While appearing on the AFA's "Today's Issues" radio program yesterday, David Barton repeated his entirely false claim that families on welfare receive $61,000 a year from the government.
- An Oklahoma school district that had been planning to offer a class based upon a Bible curriculum created by an organization started by Hobby Lobby President Steve Green has now scrapped the class.
- BarbWire's Bill Muehlenberg says that "when you deal with people flaunting their sinful lifestyles in general, and homosexuality in particular, you will find that lies and deception characterize what they say. They hate the truth, suppress the truth, and exchange the truth of God for the lies of the enemy."
- Tim Brown thinks Obama should have kept his mouth shut about Ferguson: "[W]hat business is it of yours what takes place in the state of Missouri? That is a state issue, not a federal one. But you like to stoke the fires of racism, don’t you Obama? You love to stir up the people for your own agenda and the agenda of your handlers."
- Finally, Laurie Roth demands that Republicans impeach President Obama even though "Obama wants the GOP to impeach him, sue him and attack him in the media. He and his progressive traitors believe this response will land them the 2016 election, especially with the ‘obedient zombie’ illegal alien vote."
- Christian Nationalist David Lane's effort to turn America into a theocracy moves forward as he seeks to recruit 1,000 pastors to run for public office.
- David Lazarus says that Muslims praying in the National Cathedral "looked like a chilling scene from a Last Days, anti-Christ-takes-over-the-world disaster movie."
- Here is a helpful tip for the folks over at OneNewsNow: The man in the image featured in this article is not Bishop Harry Jackson, it is E.W. Jackson.
- Glenn Beck continues to insist that "the AP should be ashamed of themselves" for having "raped" Bill Cosby.
- True the Vote warns that after Obama’s immigration action "noncitizens numbering in the millions" will cast fraudulent ballots, transforming American citizens from "citizens to subjects."
- Finally, John Hagee called President Obama "one of the most anti-Semitic presidents in the history of the United States of America."