- Steve Kern, husband of bigoted anti-gay Oklahoma legislator Sally Kern, is seeking to join her in the state legislature and shares her views: "They were true in the sense that the (gay) agenda was more stealthy than the terrorists' agenda."
- Todd Starnes' terrible book has received the coveted endorsement of Phil Robertson.
- Chuck Baldwin declares that "the fact is, when one examines the political bents of recent mass killers, he or she will find that the majority of them have come from left-wing communities and ideologies."
- Obviously, the current crisis in Iraq is a sign of the End Times.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is sick of the "race barkers."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that parents who disapprove of their gay daughter's lifestyle should still attend her wedding because it is important to her. Bryan Fischer said that. Seriously.
- Glenn Beck says that he is "in the final phase of a massive transformation."
- Dinesh D’Souza is now making a film about Hillary Clinton, so that ought to be enlightening.
- Robert Gagnon will speak at the Family Research Council on "the myth that we have radically new knowledge today about homosexuality that allows us to discount the biblical witness on homosexual practice."
- Paige Patterson, president of Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, is deeply sorry for allowing a Muslim student to enroll.
- Finally, BarbWire's Jeff Allen declares that "it’s high time, though, that we stopped giving homosexual’s an excuse for their personally destructive and socially dangerous disease-spreading behavior."
Wisconsin Republican Glenn Grothman wants to stop his state from issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples: “Our country is declining on an almost daily basis. The Office of Vital Records has no business participating in legitimizing illegal and immoral marriages.”
Televangelist Rick Joyner likens David Brat to the “greatest prophets” who arose “when ancient Israel fell into its deepest debauchery.”
Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel pledges to “re-deliver” his group’s “petition to ‘Impeach Barack Obama, our lawless President’ to key members of Congress.”
American Family Association spokesman Bryan Fischer demands that the U.S. stop helping Muslim-majority countries until their citizens convert to Christianity.
Os Hillman explains why he thinks the Obama presidency is part of God’s judgment on America.
- Linda Harvey warns that "more 'gay pride' means less freedom."
- Jennifer Roback Morse is working on "a plan that recruits and trains large numbers of motivated people to create a mass social movement for social change."
- Glenn Beck says Dave Brat's victory over Eric Cantor "is a return to common sense."
- Chris McDaniel has now made four appearances on Bryan Fischer's radio program since October.
- Finally, AFA President Tim Wildmon declares that "straight America is scared to death of offending or potentially offending gay, lesbian and transgender people and their powerful movement. It's really embarrassing to watch."
- Rick Santorum's movie studio and the American Family Association have teamed up to make a movie about "the erosion of America's religious freedoms."
- FRC's Connor Headrick explains "Why It's OK to Let the Bible Guide Your Politics."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt wants a future president to reinstate Don't Ask, Don't Tell: "When they repealed don't ask, don't tell, they technically went back to the older policy where the commander-in-chief has the power to make that decision. So if a commander-in-chief were courageous, he could issue an executive order and return to the 1980s' ban when homosexuality was absolutely outlawed under the UCMJ. So it would not take an act of Congress – just one courageous president."
- Lloyd Marcus, Chairman of Conservative Campaign Committee, says that "because Obama is black, Americans suffer and die."
- Finally, a typically smart point from Cal Beisner of the Cornwall Alliance: "The hypocrisy of those who supported the EPA's efforts to reduce carbon dioxide emissions from power plants in the name of children's health while supporting members of Congress who support abortion on demand is palpable and disgusting."
- Matt Barber wants President Obama impeached for treason and he wants it done now!
- Austin Ruse is upset that nobody will cover Robert Reilly's new anti-gay book.
- Rick Santorum has been added to the line-up for NOM's "March for Marriage."
- People are apparently very eager to have their photo taken with David Barton and Ted Cruz.
- Lee Duigon warns that "the 'transgender' movement is picking up steam. Its purpose is to cut us off from God."
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says the only thing that prevented BLM agents from killing the people at the Bundy Ranch was the fact that the protesters had cell phones and weapons.
- The Texas Eagle Forum had quite the line-up for its "Patriotic Banquet at the 2014 GOP Convention" with Ted Cruz, David Barton, and Tom DeLay all speaking.
- Listening to anti-gay activists continually insist that "it was through a terrible misuse of the Bible that the African slave trade was sanctioned" is getting really tiresome.
- Matt Walsh is outraged by "transgendered toddlers," saying it's "A tragedy. A tragedy of nonsense. Horrible, abusive, pathetic, sad, bizarre, tragic nonsense."
- Watching the Religious Right frame efforts to control the amount of money in politics as a repeal of the Bill of Rights is fascinating.
- Finally, a flag that flew upon one of the ships during D-Day sold at auction yesterday for $350,000 ... to Glenn Beck.
- This is the actual title of a Washington Times editorial: "Taxpayers to pay for tranny
- Deacon Keith Fournier thinks that "maybe Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty should run for president."
- James Robison says "you can
kiss freedom in America goodbye unless those who say they know and love God stand together against the forces of deception
- Tony Perkins and Rafael Cruz are going to be honored at Vision
America's "Heroes Of Faith
- Jerry Boykin has already concluded that Bowe Bergdahl "needs to spend the rest of his life in
prison at a minimum.”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains, once again, "why President Obama is a
- Bryan Fischer flatly declares that "Bowe Bergdahl deserves to die for what he has done."
- Tony Perkins is a class act: "Taxpayer-funded sex changes: They aren't just for traitors and illegal immigrants anymore!"
- Rob Schenck calls on Evangelical leaders to speak out against gun violence, saying "while I appreciate so much of what the NRA has done historically, it is not playing a constructive role in this situation."
- We have no idea what this "Unite to Restore America As One Nation Under God Event" is going to be, but Cindy Jacobs is involved, so we'll be sure to watch.
- Linda Harvey lays out the "12 Ways Homosexual Adults Endanger Children."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says that everyone remembers "when those terrorists from Afghanistan" carried out the 9/11 attacks. We'd like to point out that none of the hijackers were from Afghanistan.
- Finally, Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton says that gay relationships are not at all like straight relationships: "[I]t is difficult to say with honesty that serious gay and lesbian relationships are just like heterosexual relationships."
- Opponents of an Islamic Center in Tennessee have lost their effort to shut it down after the Supreme Court refused to hear their case.
- Bryan Fischer awaits the day the American people "reach their threshold of tolerance for unlawful behavior from our chief executive and simply insist that the constitutional remedy of impeachment be pursued."
- Mychal Massie analyzes the president: "Obama is a man on the ropes. He is coming more unhinged. Only a person with deep-seated emotional instability makes the public displays he does. Only a person teetering on the brink of emotional collapse continues to make fallacious statements and then attempts to downplay them by claiming even greater lies."
- Bill Muehlenberg is sick of the "spineless wonders" who "will not lift a finger or say a word about all the evil exploding all around us."
- Finally, the latest voter mobilization effort from the Religious Right group United In Purpose is "Project 75" which seeks to "get pastors across the America to get 75% of their congregation educated in the Biblical worldview and voting accordingly on Election Day."
- Bryan Fischer says that "the leaders of the Gay Gestapo have become our new slave masters."
- Of course Allen West, who was voted out of office after just one term in Congress, is considering a run for the White House.
- On June 6, right-wing Christian activists will unleash a "prayer storm" to commemorate the 70th anniversary of D-Day: "Those with spiritual discernment see that we are facing a spiritual battle against evil in our nations today every bit as real as WWII. Moral depravity, apostasy, and other anti-Christian attacks reflect the creeping human secularist agenda that seeks to remove the gift of Liberty that Jesus' blood gave to all humanity."
- As part of the 2014 Pastors & Patriot’s initiative, Mat Staver announces that Liberty Counsel will be "hosting pastors and wives meetings (usually a luncheon) in the critical 'swing states' of our country. The remarkable luncheon media presentation will feature nationally recognized Christian leaders such as Governor Mike Huckabee, Historian David Barton, Evangelist James Robison, myself, and many, many more."
- Finally, Matt Barber warns that "pornography use leads to death" and "pornography use is demonic."
- Like Newt Gingrich before him, Dinesh D'Souza was just so focused on saving America that he ended up having an affair.
- Lee Duigon declares that "the abrupt removal of some millions of Christian children from the anti-Christian public schools would please God and show the world that we mean business."
- Tim Macy, Vice Chairman of Gun Owners of America, responds to Richard Martinez, father of Christopher Michaels-Martinez who was killed by Elliot Rodger: "[I]f you don’t want the means to defend yourself, your home and family, don’t buy it. But PLEASE quit trying to impose your bad decisions on me and my family and all of America."
- Today, Chris McDaniel made his third appearance on Bryan Fischer radio show in the last year.
- Finally, speaking of Fischer, he reacted to the resignation of White House Press Secretary Jay Carney by saying that he can't imagine having a job where he had to go out and lie five days a week. As we've said before, Bryan Fischer is a lot of things, but self-aware is not one of them.
- Glenn Beck, David Barton, Michelle Malkin and other anti-Common Core activists will participate in a live event that will air in movie theaters throughout the country this summer called "We Will Not Conform."
- Speaking of Beck, he has spent all week blaming Elliot Rodger's murder spree on video games, so logically he'll blame the murder of this two year-old girl on the Bible, right?
- Predictably, David and Jason Benham have now become full-fledged Religious Right stars and have been given a speaking slot at Ralph Reed's upcoming Faith and Freedom Coalition conference.
- Mat Staver reiterates his demand that Congress impeach President Obama: "Our Constitution and precious liberties are under full-scale assault by Barack Obama and his leftist administration. Patriotic Americans must refuse to stand silently by while leftists take our nation apart, plank by plank We MUST perform our duty as Americans to free ourselves of this tyranny."
- Finally, Tea Party Nation has a message for the GOP: "America is waiting for you to prove you are patriots, not eunuchs."
- Mike Huckabee will not be speaking at the North Carolina Republican Party's convention next month because organizers could not come up with the $15,000 speaking fee he charges.
- Matt Moore wants to make it clear that he really, truly, genuinely loves gays before telling them they are bound for Hell.
- Bryan Fischer continues to insist that the Bible prohibits slavery and requires that those who practice it are to be put to death. Someone should ask him if that means that he believes Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and other slave-owning Founding Fathers should have been punished accordingly.
- The WNBA is marketing itself to LGBT fans and Peter LaBarbera is not happy: "I think that the sad thing here is there are a lot of Christian women who like the WNBA. They play basketball, they want to go to games, but now [if they continue to do that] they will be effectively subsidizing an organization which is rewarding sin."
- Finally, this one line perfectly sums up Glenn Beck's entire worldview: "I don’t know how to make anything make sense."
- Allen West just so happened to be seated next to someone on a plane who knew the "ground truth" about what really happened in Benghazi and he told him all about it!
- Whenever something that the Religious Right supports gets banned from Facebook for violating hate speech standards, they throw a fit and scream "persecution."
- Todd Starnes is unafraid to ask the hard questions: "Does Google Hate America?"
- Michael Peroutka donated a dinosaur skeleton worth over a million dollars to the Creation Museum.
- Finally, "Duck Dynasty's" Phil Robertson will address the Republican Leadership Conference on Thursday, presumably because the GOP is intent on constantly solidifying its reputation as the party of choice for people who don't like gays.
- Mike Huckabee will be the featured speaker at the March for Marriage in Washington, D.C. next month.
- FRC praises the RNC for announcing that the 2016 convention will not be held in Las Vegas.
- We are pretty sure that Glenn Beck would not be so nonchalant if Amazon decided that it would not sell his books.
- Bryan Fischer believes that Russell Moore has "been scared straight" after he criticized right-wing Christian radio.
- Finally, Robert Gagnon has written an open letter to Pennsylvania governor Tom Corbett calling upon him to appeal the recent ruling striking down the state's gay marriage ban: "[I]t is absurd to regard a person of the same sex as one’s anatomical, physiological, and psychological counterpart or sexual complement. Becoming sexually aroused by what one already is as a gendered being, as though one were only half one’s own sex rather than half of a whole sexual spectrum containing two sexes, is obviously contrary to nature and a self-dishonoring impulse."
- Erik Rush insists that all of his conspiracy theories are not conspiracy theories at all because these conspiracies are all real!
- A very intriguing headline: "Exotic Dancer Finds Freedom From Demonic Attacks."
- Liberty Counsel is excited by arguments that atheism/humanism is a religion because it might lead to allowing the teaching of creationism in public schools.
- Did you know that political correctness is a form of hate? Now you do.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that our culture is like the World Trade Center and right-wing pastors are the courageous first responders who ran in to try and put out the fire.
- Pennsylvania's anti-gay marriage amendment has been struck down, which must be
exceptionally painful for Rick Santorum.
- Mat Staver says "America needs to invite God back into public
- "We are going to make history": Matt Bevin assures Glenn Beck that he will win his race
against Sen. Mitch McConnell tonight.
- We can now add Steve Deace to the right-wing Christian radio
hosts who are mad at Russell Moore for
not being impressed by right-wing Christian radio hosts.
- Finally, Liberty University vice
president Johnnie Moore says that "many conservative evangelical leaders who are closer to [Glenn] Beck than me have
told me that they believe Beck has had a born again experience recently."
- Oregon has become the latest state to see its anti-gay marriage amendment struck down.
A smart take from Jeff Crouere: "It seems the politically correct liberals in charge of the NFL are admirers of communism. In
Red China, Cambodia, Vietnam and other countries communist tyrants forced citizens into re-education camps to
'enlighten' their subjects about the wonderful 'benefits' of totalitarianism."
The Maine Ethics Commission is considering whether to fine the National Organization for Marriage
$50,000 "for failing to register and disclose its activities in Maine’s 2009 same-sex marriage
- NOM, for its part, announced that
it would fight against any possible fine.
- Finally, the AFA's Tim Wildmon invited Allen West
to be a guest on his radio show and then completely forget why he had invited him on and what he wanted to talk