- Julio Severo has produced a devastating exposé on us: "Does PFAW endorse forcing Russian children to be exposed to the immoral and nasty gay propaganda? Does PFAW endorse pedophilia?"
- OneMillionMoms vs Guinness.
- Linda Harvey has now released a study guide designed to be used with her book "Maybe He's Not Gay: Another View on Homosexuality."
- Phyllis Schlafly rails against "feminist biology."
- Peter LaBarbera says "the Obama administration is obsessed now with promoting homosexuality and gender confusion across the world."
- Finally, enjoy this lovely song from Tea Party activist Lloyd Marcus: VIDEO
- Do you have $10 a month that you want to waste? Why not subscribe to Sarah Palin's internet news channel which she will probably just decide to quit running about halfway through?
- Wayne Allyn Root warns that "if we do not secure this border, our entire country in endangered by poverty, by crime, by drugs, and by terrorism."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants everyone to know that President Obama and his supporters are intentionally seeking to destroy America.
- Laura Ingraham is "keeping an open mind about running for office in the future."
- Finally, Joni Ernst, the Republican Senate nominee in Iowa, seems to think that states have the power to nullify federal laws that they don't like.
- Republican Rep. David Jolly of Florida is under fire from anti-gay activists for his "act of cowardice and a betrayal" in supporting marriage equality.
- Gov. Bobby Jindal's office is preventing Louisiana's state board of education from hiring a lawyer so that it can't sue him for trying to kill Common Core in the state.
- Mat Staver says that not allowing the promotion of ex-gay therapy on college campuses is "absolute pure evil."
- We love BarbWire because it runs stories with titles like "More Gaystapo Obaminations."
- Finally, Florida state senator Alan Hays plans "to introduce a bill that would make Dinesh D'Souza's docudrama, America, required viewing for most teenagers in the state."
- The Center for Immigration Studies is distancing itself from Stephen Steinlight after he said that being hung and drawn and quartered was too good for President Obama.
- Meriam Ibrahim has finally been allowed to leave Sudan.
- FRC prays against ENDA: "May God's people pray and arise to take action! May the next Congress and President act to protect all who hold to the Faith of our Fathers, and reverse the activist homosexual agenda in every branch of Government!"
- These differing views must certainly make for spirited discussions at Graham family gatherings.
- Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition will be hosting an exclusive conference call with Sen. Ted Cruz next week.
- Finally, here is Sen. Cruz hanging out with demon-obsessed anti-gay exorcist Gordon Klingenschmitt:
- Ben Carson is "starting to think" about running for president.
- In even better news, Michele Bachmann is insisting "there's a chance" that she might make another run for the White House.
- The downing of a Malaysian jet over Ukraine last week is a sign that America had better get right with God, says Alex McFarland: "We've got to stop murdering three thousand babies a day in abortion mill. We need a president and elected officials that not only will follow the American rule of law but the law of God and stand for marriage, and not the sodomy and immorality that's been foisted on the America people by a 45-year marketing campaign called the gay agenda."
- One Million Moms vs Black Jesus.
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt wants us to know that he is the one who is in the mainstream "and part of the hip culture"!
- Wayne Allyn Root teases that "I’m not promising it yet or officially declaring, but I’m thinking really seriously about running against Harry Reid for the United States senate in 2016."
- The organization Christians in Defense of Israel has now become a part of Liberty Counsel.
- Matt Barber says President Obama's ENDA executive order proves that he is an "imperialist president" who is "targeting and discriminating specifically against Christian companies."
- Michael Brown likewise voices his displeasure: "[Y]ou took it upon yourself to enact an order which declares that, in the workplace, sexual rights trump religious rights. What a terrible, tragic shame."
- Finally, Bob Dole is gearing up for another fight against the Religious Right over a UN treaty covering people with disabilities.
- Beware! "Archie Comics Embraces Homosexuality, Witchcraft Demons and Occult Practices."
- Mat Staver says that President Obama's executive order protecting LGBT workers is "not non-discrimination, it's not tolerance: it is absolute dominance particularly not only of all worldviews but of the Christian and Judeo-Christian worldview."
- Gary Cass warns that "for the sake of appeasing the twisted sexual proclivities of less than 3% of our population, America has become an advocate of open rebellion against God. ... [W]hen a culture loses its most basic sense the difference between boys and girls and right and wrong and follows the irrational demands of a few militants, we’re on the rainbow path to judgment."
- Last week, Chris McDaniel made his fifth appearance on Bryan Fischer's radio show, joining him in person in the studio.
- Finally, James Robison says that conservative Christians can save America if they will only get involved in politics: "We could impeach corrupt judges and justices. We could rid the House of every representative who openly mocks God and His Word, fails to understand the importance of faith, family and freedom, personal responsibility, and the Constitution. We should remove those who are so incompetent they can't even balance a checkbook, a budget, or make sane decisions. We could secure the borders, address every national ill, meet every challenge and stop building an even greater crisis in the name of compassion and in order to manipulate political advantage (which is exactly what is happening on the border). We could stop the nonsense, stop the insanity, stop the blatant rebellion and return to God."
- The Judicial Crisis Network is going to run $75,000 worth of ads attacking Gov. Chris Christie for being too liberal in terms of his judicial appointments.
- Alabama 6th Congressional district candidate Gary Palmer, the chief development officer of the Alabama Policy Institute, has secured the endorsement of James Dobson.
- Franklin Graham declares that "we are soldiers in God's army, and we cannot stand down on biblical issues out of fear of being labeled a homophobe or judge."
- Amid controversy over a charter school's use of Cleon Skousen's book "The 5,000 Year Leap," Glenn Beck doubled down on his support of the book today, urging his audience to buy up copies.
- Finally, did you know that "Obama Supports Racist Killing"?
- Matt Barber declares that "all pretense has been dropped" as the "Left moves to outlaw Christianity."
- Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad has signed a proclamation calling for prayer and repentance that was put together by Bob Vander Plaats.
- Anti-choice activists want a Catholic hospital to fire three doctors because those doctors provide abortions, even though they are not doing so at the Catholic hospital. Just remember that the next time the Religious Right starts screaming about "persecution."
- Liberty Counsel plans to distribute 150,000 DVDs encouraging pastors to get involved in politics before the November election.
- Pamela Geller says "Obama wants the jihadists to win. There can be no other conclusion. Obama is unabashed in his anti-Semitism. Shocking. Creepy. Evil."
- Finally, John MacArthur says that gay-affirming Christian denominations "have no relationship to scripture, they are the apostate church, they are Satan’s church.”
Televangelist James Robison says “the border crisis again exemplifies the consequences of rejecting God and His Word,” warning readers that “you are about to witness ALL HELL BREAK OUT!”
According to Steve Deace, “the statist/Marxist Left has openly declared war on God.”
OneNewsNow asks readers: “What aspect of the Hobby Lobby decision has most angered the far left?”
- Todd Starnes says that "under this administration, the government believes they are church and
President Obama is the deity."
- Bryan Fischer says that Ann Coulter is "the Manchurian Columnist."
Laurie Higgins argues that if
opposition to homosexuality is akin to racism "then cultural disapproval of polyamory, zoophilia, and scores of other
paraphilias is wrong and akin to racism."
- The Lord says, "I am already invading Hollywood far beyond
what you can imagine."
- Matt Barber asserts that the fact that support for ENDA is
dropping over religious exemptions is proof "that what this is really all about is criminalizing Christianity and doing
away with freedom of religion."
- Finally, Scott Lively is running for governor in
Massachusetts and his transportation plan is exactly as crazy as you'd expect:
"Overcrowding in Mass. cities is a direct consequence of the globalist United Nations Agenda 21 project, which has been
using land use policies and financial incentives to push humans out of the rural areas into the cities since 1992.
Massachusetts has bought into Agenda 21 in a major way, though most citizens have never heard of it. I would reverse the
Agenda 21 process and work to restore the model of environmentally-conscious self-sufficient agrarian farm-communities which
New England was once known for, and which offer a substantially better and healthier way of life. This would alleviate the
stress of overcrowding in the cities and restore struggling rural economies at the same time."
- What a surprise, people have had enough of Sarah Palin.
- Frank Gaffney says that Richard Mellon Scaife was "a founding father in his own right."
- What a surprise, Tim LaHaye, who made a fortune writing about the End Times, thinks people don't study the Book of Revelation enough .... so he wrote another book about it!
- Sen. Rob Portman "is confident that his position on gay marriage has not crippled his ability to be a national candidate." Good luck winning the GOP presidential primary with that position.
- Finally, "life is a lot simpler when you’re a liberal": "For one thing, you don’t have to be bothered by silly things like facts; you can just make up your narrative as you go along and, thanks to our abysmal public education system, most people will never know that you lied through your teeth. You also don’t have to worry about understanding many complex issues, and how to respond to criticism of your position on those issues. Being a liberal, you’re wrong on pretty much everything anyway, so there’s no need to waste your time trying to articulate a factual, intelligent response.
- Former half-term governor Sarah Palin is calling for President Obama's impeachment.
- Pat Buchanan laughably insists that the Southern Strategy wasn’t racist: “Nixon won the South not because he agreed with them on civil rights -- he never did -- but because he shared the patriotic values of the South and its antipathy to liberal hypocrisy."
- This should work: "Liveprayer's Rev. Bill Keller has sent a personal video message to the head of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, encouraging him to renounce Islam and inviting him to convert to Christianity."
- FRC says "Americans everywhere are indebted Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood for being modern-day Daniels. They stared down the lions of intolerance and won a victory for the whole nation."
- Matt Barber thinks the Hobby Lobby decision means that President Obama has no constitutional authority to issue an executive order prohibiting anti-gay discrimination among federal contractors.
- Joe Biden is "the Vice
President of Gomorrah."
- Alveda King says that "while we were marching in the sixties, a place was being prepared for us at Planned Parenthood.
We were trying to get off the back of the bus, and they were going to have a space for us in the front of the abortion
- James Dobson's Family Talk "is excited to officially announce the creation of a partnership with the American Association of
- Religious Right groups are not happy that the Freedom From Religion Foundation was allowed to run an ad decrying the Hobby
Lobby ruling in the New York Times.
- Finally, Robert Oscar Lopez rails against allowing same-sex couples to adopt
children: "Same-sex parenting is an abusive practice whereby two gay adults contrive to deprive a helpless child
of the love and support of a mother or father."
- Erik Rush says that "for all intents and purposes, Barack Obama is ISIS.
- Apparently, the Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision was a win for women.
- FRC praises God for the Hobby Lobby decision: "Praise God for hearing our prayers, for the Court upholding religious liberty and for protecting us from very real tyranny. May He contend on behalf of the other organizations and their court challenges."
- Mark Crutcher of Life Dynamics says that blacks are still not free and "they'll never be free as long as abortion remains legal, because it was created as an instrument to get rid of them to begin with."
- Finally, we can't imagine that the Religious Right is going to be happy about a new biography suggesting that Dietrich Bonhoeffer was gay, especially given their obsession with comparing themselves to him.
- Kent Ostrander of the Family Foundation of Kentucky says the "decision striking
down Kentucky's marriage protection amendment is tantamount to a declaration of martial law on marriage policy by federal
- Molotov Mitchell is sick
of Glenn Beck's B.S., especially when it comes to promoting self-defense schemes.
Joseph Farah's "9/11 Day of Prayer and Repentance" is becoming an annual event.
- Laurie Higgins is furious that "the
'empowered' Sandra Flukes of the world get the vapors at the mere thought of having to pay for the costs of
their own volitional sexual activity."
- Steve Deace says that "in the 1980s the Republican Party
understood it couldn’t negotiate with the Statists in Moscow, but had to defeat them. I pray it will realize that about
the Statists in our own nation today."
- Finally, Wallace Henley says the Obama administration's push to end anti-gay discrimination around the world "is
sweeping interventionism, like that undertaken by the most totalitarian societies."
- Gary Bauer is turning against Rand Paul.
- FRC responds to the Hobby Lobby
decision exactly as one would expect: "President Obama's team insisted that the 'right' to sex-on-demand
trumps Americans' First Freedom, a privilege millions of men and women have died to protect."
In arguing that Christians cannot be gay-affirming, Michael Brown explains that "God did intend to legislate slavery in
ancient Israel, but in a humane way and as part of a larger economic system.
- On a similar note, if
you are a Christian who thinks that homosexuality is okay, you apparently also have
to think that incest, adultery, child sacrifice, and bestiality are okay as well.
- Ron Hart
comes to Dinesh D'Souza's defense despite obviously having no understanding of what D'Souza actually did or the
fact that he admitted his guilt.
- Finally, Laurie Higgins declares
that "no arm of the government has any right to promote non-facts about homosexual activity or gender
- For some reason, Pope Francis met with James Robison and Kenneth Copeland.
- The Family Leader contingent has been ousted from the leadership of the Iowa Republican Party.
- It was not all good news for the Religious Right from the Supreme Court today, as the court refused to hear Liberty Counsel's challenge to California's ban on ex-gay therapy.
- Laurie Higgins warns that "even if homosexuals win the term 'marriage,' and win all the gazillions of benefits they feel that homoerotic unions deserve, and even if they’re able to acquire children through morally dubious means, homosexuals will not rest until they have widespread public affirmation of their relationships which they believe cannot be achieved unless they obliterate all distinctions—including linguistic distinctions—between homosexual unions and heterosexual unions."
- Finally, Anne Graham Lotz says that God has been revealing a lot of things to her recently and "one of the things He has impressed on me is that we are living at the end of human history as we know it."
- The chairman of the Colorado Republican Party wants to make it
clear that "Gordon [Klingenschmitt] does not speak on behalf of the Republican Party. To suggest otherwise is
inaccurate and dishonest."
- Matt Barber defends
Uganda's right to pass draconian anti-gay laws and attacks Vice President Joe Biden for daring to criticize them.
- The RNC has launched GOPFaith.com in an effort to woo
evangelicals ahead of the election.
- What is happening to this country when Republican officials can't even joke about the killing a possible
presidential candidate any more? It's fascism, I tell ya!
- Finally, Laurie Higgins insists that opposition to interracial marriage is nothing
like opposition to gay marriage: "When Christians used Scripture to oppose interracial marriage, they were twisting
Scripture rather than adhering to scriptural truth. When Christians use Scripture to support same-sex 'marriage,'
they are twisting Scripture rather than adhering to scriptural truth."
- Glenn Beck insists that the Tea Party's repeated losses prove that the movement is on the cusp of total
- In trying to recover from its disastrous and short-lived effort at being less anti-
gay, World Vision is now "asking board members to formally affirm a statement that marriage is between
a man and a woman."
- Richard Land insists that "the Bible has something to say about economics, the Bible has something to
say about sex, the Bible has something to say about politics – the Bible has something to say about every
- Gary Bauer still doesn't understand the Obama administration's obsession with gay rights issues, which is
- This is exactly the sort of article one expects from WND: "Shocker! Todd Akin was actually right."
- Finally, Hillary Clinton "is a
neurotic living a lie who hates herself and her own gender."