- Rep. Michele Bachmann will be the commencement speaker at her alma mater, Oral Roberts University, next month.
- Rick Santorum's Christian film company will now begin distributing its movies directly through churches.
- Great headline, Christian Post: "Sebelius May Be Obama's Late Term Abortion."
- Bryan Fischer and Robert Oscar Lopez commiserate over the fact that they are both considered too radical to be accepted by the "mainstream" pro-family movement.
- Finally, Glenn Beck is getting into the movie-making business because "I hate politics. I hate politicians and I feel like I'm wasting my life." Which explains why he spends hours on radio and television every single day talking about politics and politicians.
- After finally being allowed to enter Canada, Peter LaBarbera got
himself arrested for displaying anti-gay and anti-abortion posters and handing out literature on a college campus and then refusing to leave.
Glenn Beck says that Congressional candidate
Barry Loudermilk reminds him a lot of David Barton (and he thinks that is a good thing.)
Michele Bachmann will speak at Liberty
- In the wake of the Brendan Eich controversy, anti-gay activists are calling on Mozilla "to make a clear statement to its employees as to
whether this incident is a dog whistle to all pro-marriage, pro-family, pro-life and religious employees and talent to vacate
the company or will Mozilla ensure a truly diverse and safe workplace environment for them."
We hate to break it to you, Lee Duigon, but nobody is afraid of you;
they are mocking you.
- Finally, Matt Barber tells a Christian publishing company that is reportedly going to publish a book by a gay
Christian that it can "no longer call yourself a Christian publishing company. Call yourself a secular publishing
company or an anti-Christian publishing company, because what they are doing here is counter biblical, it's anti-
Christian and it flies in the face of God's teaching on sexual morality."
- It is honestly amazing that Matt Barber thinks he is helping his side by writing columns with titles
like "How the 'Gay' Jihad
Normalized a Filthy Practice."
- Ira Mehlman of the Federation for American
Immigration Reform (FAIR) warns that "the president is going to trash the Constitution even more than
he's already trashed it and do precisely what he says he doesn't have the authority to do, which is basically to
suspend virtually all deportations to grant legal status or quasi-legal status to the millions of illegal aliens who are
- Alveda King and Day Gardner lament that "this week's 2014 Civil Rights Summit
missed a historic moment to acknowledge the most important civil rights struggle of our time -- securing the rights of those
alive in the womb."
- If Pinterest just isn't Christian enough for you, now you have an alternative.
"Coach" Dave Daubenmire is concerned that Evangelicals
don't have anyone to speak for them in government because the Supreme Court and Congressional leadership are dominated by
- Peter LaBarbera was initially prohibited from entering Canada on his way to deliver a speech to an anti-abortion group, but the decision was later reversed and he was allowed to enter.
- Mike Huckabee warns that social conservatives will abandon the GOP if the party ignores social issues. Blah, blah, blah. We've literally been hearing this threat from them for twenty years.
- Bryan Fischer proclaims that the Nevada rancher locked in a showdown with the federal government "is the most law-abiding citizens that you're ever going to meet." It must be nice to be able to host a daily radio talk show where you are not expected to have any idea what you are talking about.
- Three parent embryos are being raised on Capitol Hill? How does that work?
- Finally, Operation American Spring has sent Congress "copies of documents demanding the resignations of six, top government officials, including Articles of Impeachment against President Obama, for violating their oath of office, and/or by committing high crimes against the state, and requiring Congress to enforce the demands, or be held accountable."
- Bob Marshall continues to rack up support, this time scoring the coveted endorsement of E.W. Jackson.
FRC prays: "Pray for those who have succumbed to pressure from activists, frenzied by their radical agenda. May business leaders understand the issues and not allow themselves to be used to promote an anti-Christian agenda. May Craig James prevail in his Texas action and may God use him mightily in his new role as Assistant to FRC President, Tony Perkins!"
- "Who Is Gordon Klingenschmitt?" Let him tell you!
- Some keen insights from Michael Brown: "It is one thing to use the 'N' word, since it is overtly offensive, while I understand that terms like 'colored' or 'Negro' have been abandoned in deference to the preferences of black (or African) Americans. At the same time, black Americans have not said to us, 'Don’t say "colored," say "special,’'' whereas gay activists have said, 'Don’t say "homosexual" say "gay"'' thereby dictating concepts as well as terms."
- Finally, Ben Shapiro has written the dumbest thing you will read all day.
- Mike Huckabee says that he is not anti-gay, he is just on "the right side of the
- "[I]s Sarah Palin Relevant?, asks CBN's David Brody.
- Louie Gohmert is now claiming that his infamous "cast aspersions on my asparagus" comment was an
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know, if gays are born that way, what about bisexuals, pedophiles, and those who practice
- Finally, what is the solution to drug and alcohol addiction? "Just Pray
- Craig James allegedly lost his last job for being anti-gay so, of course, he has now been hired by the Family Research Council.
- Anti-immigration activists are not reacting well to Jeb Bush's statement that those who enter this country illegally do so as an "act of love."
- Robert Knight does not support the push for marriage equality: "It’s one thing to have the idea that a cow is now a horse. It’s another to use the power of the law to impose this delusion on everybody else. Same-sex 'marriage' is a direct attack on freedom of conscience for millions of people."
- Liberty University dismisses concerns that it has hired a gay choreographer for an upcoming production of Mary Poppins.
- Finally, James Dobson has a long list of ways that America is collapsing, including "in early March, Lena Dunham, the creator and star of the cable sitcom, Girls, appeared totally nude in a two minute skit on Saturday Night Live. She was naked as a jaybird. Dunham was accompanied by her co-star, Taran Killam, who was wearing nothing but a scanty leaf. Not only was the skit obscene; it mocked the biblical account of Creation and the Creator. Was there any outrage to the response? None that I heard about."
- Gary Glenn and the American Family Association of Michigan oppose a proposed anti-discrimination ordinance in Saginaw because "we consider these ordinances to be, themselves, discriminatory."
- Liberty University clarifies that it is not involved in a partnership with Benny Hinn.
- If Hollywood is going to make movies based on the Bible stories, then those movies must "adhere strictly to the details of the original story."
- Former Congressman Bob Dornan has endorsed Bob Marshall for Congress.
- Finally, Erik Rush continues to advocate that Muslims be slaughtered en masse.
- FRC's Tony Perkins was on hand as Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant signed a new Arizona-like "Religious Freedom Restoration Act" into law during a private ceremony.
- Don Feder lays out the "10 Pillars of Patriotism."
- Judie Brown, founder of American Life League, is outraged that President Obama gave a rosary blessed by the Pope to Nancy Pelosi: "I'm horrified, because as a Catholic, I think it's sacrilegious for someone like Pelosi – who is allegedly a Catholic – to accept anything from a pro-abortion president, but specifically when it is a rosary. It's a sacrilege for the president to have given it to anybody or to have accepted it in the first place. He has no faith."
- You have been warned: "Without Revival, Our Civilization Will Become Like Sodom and Gomorrah."
- Finally, Stuart Shepard blames groups like PFAW for an incident in which a little girl was allegedly told that she could not pray before lunch, even though the entire thing was false and ginned up by Todd Starnes.
- Just because the claim that President Obama has surrendered control over the internet has been repeatedly debunked, that is not going to stop Liberty Counsel from repeating it.
- The Family Leader is mad that Progress Iowa is "bullying" Bob Vander Plaats by making fun of him in a comic book.
- Today was "Abstinence Day on the Hill," where teen activists lobby their legislators in support abstinence education.
- FRC prays against the SPLC: "May God intervene to stop the systematic defamation of those who honorably defend Biblical values. May believers everywhere pray and stand with all such. May they know spiritual and physical safety and God's protection from every scheme formed against them!"
- Finally, Alex McFarland knows what is responsible for the shooting at Fort Hood: "[W]e've cheapened life and we've told generations of public school students that there is no creator God, there's purposeless evolution – and now since 1973, we've murdered ten times more human beings than Adolph Hitler through abortion."
- Tristan Emmanuel attacks the "so-called Christians" who criticized him for saying that Bill Maher should be publicly flogged for blasphemy.
- Sen. Ted Cruz spoke at Liberty University today where he warned that "religious liberty has never been more under assault" blah, blah, blah.
- Matt Barber demands that the Department of Justice and the FBI "publicly repudiate the propaganda and extremism perpetrated by the Southern Poverty Law Center."
- Phyllis Schlafly will be heading to court against her own nephew in a copyright battle over the rights to the name "Schlafly."
- "Will This Be ‘The Most Viral Video For 2014′?" We have no idea, but probably not. We didn't watch it, BarbWire.
- Judith Reisman says
that AIDS victims should file a class action lawsuit against condom manufacturers on the grounds that condoms "are not
effectively designed to protect from disease those people who engage in sodomy."
Are Humans, Not Machines" reports a helpful new anti-Common Core documentary produced by Mike Farris and his
Home School Legal Defense Association.
- Matt Barber says that President Obama "has committed multiple offenses that taken by themselves are
- Ralph Reed and Russell Moore have written a joint op-ed supporting of immigration reform as a "moral imperative."
- Finally, it is a
little odd to watch conspiracy theorist Glenn Beck spend an entire segment mocking other people for believing crazy conspiracy theories.
- Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas will
deliver the keynote address at Liberty University’s Convocation on Wednesday.
is a phrase that ought to automatically disqualify anyone who is running for office: "Dan Bongino: Guest of honor at WND
- Scott Lively has now taken up the case of Justina
Pelletier and is challenging his fellow gubernatorial candidates to do the same.
Phyllis Schlafly has "endorsed Bob Marshall for
Congress in the upcoming April 26 primary to fill the vacancy left by Congressman Frank Wolf’s retirement in
Virginia's 10th Congressional District."
- Finally, Matt Barber is calling for revolution: "Look around. We are no
longer the United States of America. We have become The Communist States of America. Which means, for those who love liberty,
revolution is once again at hand."
- Cindy Jacobs has issued an "Urgent Prophetic Warning" that is conveniently vague enough so that if anything does happen, she
can claim to have prophesied it. Of course, if nothing happens, she can then just claim that her prayers prevented it.
- FRC prays against Obamacare once again: "Heavenly Father, we appeal to you,
Judge of the Universe. We know that your Eternal Law commands, "Thou shalt not kill." Please guide the thinking of
our Supreme Court Justices. Move them to do right and to reaffirm the religious liberty guaranteed by our Constitution. Stir
Churches across America to join this appeal! May your will be done!"
- Lots of Religious
Right infighting today, as Bryan Fischer goes after Russell
Moore while both Alan Keyes and Michael Brown attack Focus on the
Family's Tom Minnery.
- The military has turned against Christians because "people in the White House [have] taken an anti-religious but particularly an anti-
- Finally, Jennifer LeClaire has a warning for Jon Stewart: "Propagating lies in the name of humor or an antichrist agenda is a sad way to be remembered in eternity."
- James Dobson warns that "contributions to Family Talk hit the skids in February. After an encouraging year-end, we just fell off a cliff."
- Emboldened by World Vision's backtracking, AFA's Tim Wildmon is now demanding that the charity fire its chairman of the board and president.
- Good question, NOM: "Is President Obama Using the Crisis in Crimea to Punish Russian Christians?"
- Nancy Pelosi is a "traitor to her church" who has no right to call herself Catholic.
- Finally, it seems that Satan is directly responsible for the failure of a proposed Christian video game.
- Days after announcing that legally married gay Christians would now be eligible to work for the
charity, World Vision has reversed course following a massive outcry from anti-gay activists and conservative
- FRC is supporting efforts to pass an Arizona-like discrimination bill in Mississippi.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire warns
that "Chrislam" is on the rise!
- "Duck Dynasty's" Willie Robertson is defending his
father's anti-gay comments.
- Gary Cass fumes: "America is religiously and morally
schizophrenic. Built on a foundation of Christian law it has been hijacked by secular relativists ... Currently we are under
the arbitrary god of humanistic secularism that makes an idol of the machinations of man."
Donohue insists that it is the organizers of The Heritage of Pride parade who are being hypocritical, not him, which is why he is refusing to march.
- David Barton claims that he is "very good friends" with 120 members of Congress.
- David Brody begs Bill Maher to repent for his blasphemy before he winds up in Hell: "This IS going to happen Bill. It’s your choice if it happens now or after you die. My prayer is that you choose now before it's too late."
- Dave Daubenmire is organizing a "Jesus IS NOT a Muslim" prayer rally in response to a local billboard.
- The Home School Legal Defense Association is releasing a documentary aimed at exposing Common Core.
- Finally, Dinesh D'Souza demonstrates once again that conservatives are not funny:
- Bill Donohue has bravely refused to march in a gay pride parade because organizers expected him to follow the rules.
- The American branch of the Christian ministry World Vision has announced a policy change that "will now permit gay Christians in legal same-sex marriages to be employed" at the organization.
- Matt Barber trots out the tired old threat from the Religious Right to leave the GOP if the party abandons social issues.
- An easy guide to "4 Ways to Tell If Your Dream Is From God."
- Finally, Catholic nuns who support Obamacare have "filled themselves up so much with their own immoral agendas that they've left absolutely no room for Christ."
- When asked if he would have beaten President Obama had he been the GOP nominee in 2012, Rick Santorum
declared "without a doubt!"
- "Ex-gay" Greg Quinlan says that gay activists are all "about dominance
[and] silencing anyone who has any other opinion than the homosexual opinion."
- FRC prays against "Transgender Bathroom Bills & Military Policy": "Intervene, Lord, for
your Law is being broken! We have defied your created order replacing your laws with confusion. Cause, we pray, legislators
in Maryland and other states, and the Obama administration not to add confusion to confusion as they could do. Cause your
people, led by their pastors, to say, "Enough is enough!" and to exercise their voices and authority as citizens
and voters to stop these and similar lawless actions."
- Gary Bauer says that Rand Paul's call for a truce on social issues "will hurt his or any other
Republican presidential possibility, if they're telling millions of American voters that make up the core of the
conservative coalition that he or anybody else does not intend to deal with those issues."
Finally, Scott Lively is
"greatly concerned about the decline of personal integrity and civility as American cultural values, which I attribute
to the rise of cultural Marxism, exemplified in part by the cult of 'gay' bullies who now dominate our public
discourse in virtually every sphere of society, but also by the parallel cult of pro-LGBT 'advocacy journalists' who
routinely bear false witness to the public in furtherance of their shared ideology."
- Jesse Lee Peterson warns that "if conservative Christians don’t get a spine, we will lose America."
- The Center for Immigration Studies says letting parents of children who are American citizens stay in the country would encourage undocumented immigrants to have more children who "would, inevitably, be poor and many of them illegitimate."
- Michael Brown is outraged by Rand Paul's suggestion that the GOP agree to disagree on social issues in order to attract younger voters, saying "the fact that he is presently at or near the top of the Republican heap is downright scary."
- Glenn Beck is being poisoned!
- Finally, speaking of Beck, we guarantee you that he will continue to assert that White House press briefings are scripted even though everyone involved denies it and the local reporter who made the claim has retracted it and admitted that she made a mistake.