- Rick Santorum's first outing as a Christian movie mogul is not off to a good start.
- WND and FRC continue to claim that
the Southern Poverty Law Center has been "linked to domestic terrorism."
- A few weeks ago, Glenn
Beck called Sen.
John Cornyn a "piece of crap," but was exceedingly deferential when Cornyn appeared on his
radio show today.
- AFA is now boycotting Radio Shack.
- Mark Krikorian says the Catholic church is for
immigration reform because it’s trying to replace depleting population of churchgoers.
- Finally, Bryan
Fischer says that everybody in Washington, DC knows that President Obama is actually
- Rick Scarborough, who once lead the charge to eliminate the filibuster, is now vehemently opposed to the elimination of the filibuster.
- FRC prays that God will "raise up leaders in each state, 'blue' and 'red' to champion
righteous public policy and defeat policies that coerce businesses, schools, military, non-profit groups, families and individuals to do
what the Scriptures call evil."
- Speaking of FRC, the RNC has hired a former FRC staffer to serve as
liaison to Tea Party and Religious Right groups.
- Larry Klayman's call to revolution is too radical even for Alan Keyes.
Sarah Palin will be the speaker at Liberty University's Fall Convocation. She'll probably quit half way through her
Liberty Counsel head Mat Staver slammed [PDF] the Senate rule change on judicial nominees as a dangerous threat to freedom… but in 2005 demanded the Senate “end the judicial filibusters at the earliest possible moment.”
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) appears to be deliberately excluding same-sex couples from a resolution honoring National Adoption Month.
Indiana Republicans reaffirmed their plan to advance a state constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.
After leading a one-man protest against the signing of the Illinois marriage equality law, Peter LaBarbera thinks Gov. Pat Quinn “owes Abraham Lincoln an apology.”
- Apparently, state chapters of the Christian Coalition still exist and the one in Alabama is launching a prayer
and fasting campaign to save the state.
- Rick Joyner is celebrating thirty years of ministry ... and false prophecy.
has apologized for that fact that some Bibles in one store were accidentally labeled as "fiction." Another victory for
- William Gheen has a list of "traitors" in the Republican Party who need to be primaried.
"An innovative action role-playing game [where] the message of the gospel is delivered through scripture found within the
game?" Where do we sign up?
"The President is a liar!" says "Coach" Dave
- Bryan Fischer says it is okay for Christians to ask God to punish their enemies.
- Peter LaBarbera stands by Liz Cheney: "We who have God and truth on our side act like we're somehow wrong. Meanwhile, the forces of evil, those who are fighting for a sin movement act, like they have truth on their side. Shame on us for not behaving like we have truth on our side."
- According to Erik Rush's website, several high-ranking military officers were removed from their positions in recent weeks for stopping President Obama from detonating three nuclear weapons that would have killed 90% of the US population.
- How is it possible that racist black nationalist Ayo Kimathi has still not been fired from his government job?
- Finally, we wish that people who gush about the "private" Glenn Beck would explain how that one is supposedly so amazingly different than the public one and why is should make us see his lunatic rantings in a different light.
- Once again, David Barton insists that the Constitution is
filled with quotes out of the Bible.
- The World Congress of Families is not happy about having its meeting kicked out of the Dirksen Senate
Office Building last week.
- Quote of the day from Sen. Ted
Cruz: "God bless James O'Keefe."
- Will Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell become the president of his alma
mater, Pat Robertson's Regent University, upon leaving office?
- Finally, good luck trying to understand
"Coach" Dave Daubenmire's position on bullying in his latest
video, which seems to be that bullying of adults doesn't exist, especially in football ... which it, itself, a form of organized
bullying, which is why anti-bullying advocates are trying to eliminate it.
- Bishop Thomas John Paprocki will perform a "supplication and exorcism" next Wednesday to "counteract Gov. Pat Quinn’s enactment that day of same-sex marriage in Illinois."
- The American Family Association has released its annual Naughty or Nice List.
- Accuracy in Media has joined the "Reclaim America Now Coalition" rally next week.
- Richard Land says that it is "an unbiblical position" to believe that a pastor who killed himself is in Hell.
- Finally, disgraced Religious Right leader Doug Phillips has issued a statement admitting that there was an "inappropriate physical component" to his relationship with an unmarried woman that led to his resignation.
- Several House Republicans have drafted articles of impeachment against Attorney General Eric Holder.
- Rick Santorum will be the keynote speaker at a Christian Women in Media Association event next week. Lucky them!
- We will never understand why groups like CWA claim that they have been designated a "hate group" by the SLPC when it is so demonstrably false.
- Ralph Reed says the GOP should try to model itself on Pope Francis.
- Finally, FRC prays against ENDA: "May God give House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and Congress the moral strength to reject ENDA! (Ex 23:2; Dt 28; Josh 1:8 ff; Is 10:1; Rom 1:32; Eph 6:10-20; Rev 12:11)."
- Hawaii has become the latest state in which marriage equality is now the law.
- Liberty Counsel says it will file an appeal against the law banning "ex-gay" therapy for minors in New Jersey after a court tossed out its lawsuit.
- Didn't Jesus drink wine?
- Religious Right activists are hosting a symposium addressing the question: "Family Policy Lessons from Other Lands: What Should America Learn?" As in, what can we learn from Russia's crackdown on gays that can be applied here.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer continues to insist that Christmas is found in the Constitution: "By dating the foundational document of the greatest nation in history to the birth of Jesus Christ, the Founders essentially celebrated Christmas as they signed their names. Since the Declaration was also dated from the first Christmas, you can even say that the two most important political documents in history are in the nature of Christmas cards from the Founders to us."
- CBN "journalist" David Brody loves Sarah Palin: "Folks need to cut Sarah Palin some slack.
She’s got more principle and determination in one finger than hordes of liberals combined. Oh, and this Mamma Grizzly is smarter
than the average bear. She’s ridiculed because she doesn’t play the mainstream media’s game and didn’t go to
Harvard or Yale. Oy-gevalt."
- The Religious Right activists behind the effort to overturn
California's transgender anti-discrimination bill say they've gathered enough signatures to put the issue on the ballot.
- Don Feder says that "only in Obama's America
could a youth who may have been born in Kenya, who spent part of his childhood in Muslim Indonesia with his hippy mother, who palled
around with communists most of his life (Frank Marshall Davis and Bill Ayers among them) grow up to be president." Frankly, that
doesn't make any sense because this sort of thing obviously can (and did) happen in the America that existed before it
became "Obama's America"; that's how he became president.
- Apparently the Bible is so
accurate it even contains prophecies about missiles and
- Finally, "Dr. Chaps" explains that life
actually begins before conception:
- Congratulations to Pat Robertson on being named "Bigot Of The Year."
- Gary Bauer is mad that the GOP keeps losing elections: "The Obama Democrats are socialist to the core. They are expanding dependency on government rather than bringing people into the economic mainstream. They are cultural radicals declaring war on the family and unborn children. They have a foreign policy that reaches out to our enemies and alienates our allies. Yet GOP elites, the professional consultants and the ad men can't seem to figure out that this is a huge opportunity to define them as such and call them out for their extremism."
- Gary Cass is mad about ENDA: "ENDA opens the door to bizarre behavior. Will you send your elementary age kids to a class with a cross-dressing teacher? This bill would stop schools from barring this behavior. Why are political leaders giving in to selfish adults with emotional issues, and not thinking about the innocent children? Children shouldn’t be the victims of these misguided adults’ desire to live publicly a queer lifestyle?"
- Speaking of ENDA, it is nice to see that NOM's facade of just trying to protect "traditional marriage" has all but disappeared.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says young adults shouldn't be shackled with college loan debt so that they can afford to have babies.
- Finally, the AFA may be losing the war against marriage equality, but the organization can take solace that they are winning isolated victories in the War on Christmas.
- Rand Paul lost his column at the Washington Times over plagiarism charges so , of course, he's been picked up by Breitbart.
- The Religious Right is flummoxed as to why Republicans in the Senate are not standing up to try and stop ENDA.
- FRC prays "may Gods people exercise their rights as Citizens to turn the tide in the military. May God send another Great Awakening that transforms our military troops and those in all the cultural spheres that shape our nation!"
- Speaking of FRC, the organization blasts the GOP for insufficiently supporting Ken Cuccinelli, saying that "if the GOP would rather concede races to corrupt liberals than go to the mat on values that a majority of Virginians support, then it's clear who the real extremists are."
- Finally, apparently "a child's tumultuous relationship with their father is the determining factor in the widespread rise of atheism."
- Hmm, perhaps the fact that he was trailing Sen. John Cornyn 51 to 18 in polling played a role
in David Barton's decision not to launch a primary challenge.
- Scott Lively is outraged
that two lesbian students were voted "Queen and Queen" at a high school homecoming: "Frankly I shudder when I think about
what is going to be happening with the kids who are now in kindergarten, when they get into high school after many years of this kind of
- Bryan Fischer says Ken
Cuccinelli lost his bid for governor "because he didn't defend social conservativism."
"Coach" Dave Daubenmire can't help being the way that he is: he was
just born that way.
- Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, a former Minuteman leader, has announced his candidacy for governor in California.
the fact that marriage equality will be coming to Illinois: "It's very sad to see the Land of Lincoln now on the verge of
officially defying God with our marriage laws."
- Finally, NOM needs to make up its mind as it praises Gov. Chris Christie for being "a strong supporter of marriage as the union of one
man and one woman" when just over a week ago they blasted him, declaring they'd
"never forgive his failure to lead on marriage when leadership was needed most."
Liberty Counsel is representing parents who are challenging New Jersey's ban on "ex-gay" therapy for minors.
The Blaze debunks another right-wing myth, which means it is only a matter of time before Glenn Beck repeats this myth on the air.
Teaching yoga in schools is turning students into "religious guinea pigs" who are being subjected to "misguided religious experimentation" by the state.
Steve Deace says that if Hillary Clinton runs for president, she'll run a "personality-based campaign and not an issue-based campaign because the issues will not be in her favor."
Just as he promised, Rep. Steve Stockman is handing out copies of a book calling for President Obama's impeachment to his House colleagues.
It is truly amazing that FRC argues that ENDA should not be passed because gays will be given "special status" when all the legislation does is provide the same protections that are already granted to Christians and those of other religious faiths.
Samuel Rodriguez is launching a 40-day fast for immigration reform.
It is probably a safe bet to be wary of anyone Glenn Beck calls "his friend and Congressional candidate" such as Dan Bongino.
The "Draft Ben Carson" movement is setting up shop in Iowa and is being headed by none other than Vernon Robinson.
- Liberty Counsel has "distributed over 4,500 copies of 'Silence is Not an Option' to pastors throughout Virginia."
- The Christian Medical and Dental Associations supports efforts to repeal "exemptions to child abuse and neglect laws, which currently do not place parents at fault if they refuse medical treatment for a child because of religious beliefs."
- Erik Rush finds the "perennial liberal claim of loving America akin to that of the domestic abuser who claims to love his wife, but beats the crap out of her on a daily basis."
- TVC opposes ENDA because "transgender people are 'psychologically unhealthy individuals' who shouldn't be 'forced on children and parents' in schools around the country."
- Finally, what kind of religious zealot smashes the icons of different faiths?
- Al Mohler says that "Halloween is a good time for Christians to remember that evil spirits are real and that the
Devil will seize every opportunity to trumpet his own celebrity."
- Scott Brown has formed the People’s Seat PAC, based in
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that "the real war that is raging in America is the War on Freedom."
Patrick Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition says "the
scariest thing this Halloween in Washington, D.C. is the fact that Congress gives $540,000,000 in taxpayer funds to an organization that
kills 915 children a day."
- CBN "journalist" David Brody says
things are falling into place for the Tea Party: "Have you read the headlines about Obamacare since it rolled out? This is exactly
what Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Tim Huelskamp and dozens of others predicted would happen. It looks like those 'Wacko Birds' are going
to be proven right. And when that happens, two things happen: the Tea Party movement gets another serious injection of credibility and
that very well may translate into electoral success in November 2014. Meanwhile, President Obama has egg on his face after these
Obamacare debacles. This is all setting up very nicely for the Tea Party."
- Tom DeLay is on a mission from God.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that you just have to look at
what is going on in Washington, DC to know that demonic spirits control the world.
- Randall Terry needs
donations because he is moving his family to Memphis, Tennessee so that his son, who has been diagnosed with cancer, can be closer
to the hospital.
- Glenn Beck is now reading columns written by anti-gay activists on his radio program and completely agreeing
- Finally, a Republican assemblyman in Nevada says he'd vote to
legalize slavery if his constituents wanted him to do so.
Tony Perkins says gay people are trying “to escape the conflict of living outside of God’s design” by “pushing to eliminate any negative speech about their behavior choices.”
WND editor Joseph Farah fears God will destroy the world because of marriage equality.