- Jeremy Hooper: GOP governors gaily canoodle brothers who equate homosexuality with satan; no homo.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Reality TV star Josh Duggar warns conservative Christians of Obama’s gay-friendly agenda.
- Dorsey Shaw @ BuzzFeed: Sarah Palin’s Weirdest Argument Ever.
- Alan Colmes: ‘War On Whites’ Congressman Says Republicans ‘Don’t Categorize People By Race.’
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: James O’Keefe Snuck Across the U.S.-Mexico Border Wearing an Osama bin Laden Mask.
Marge Baker @ PFAW: GOP Obstruction of Executive Branch Nominees Means Longer Waits, Bigger Backup.
Simon Maloy @ Salon: Rand Paul is the new flip-flop king: How he’s purging his scary positions — and lying about it.
Good As You: Sen. Rand Paul met with NOM affiliate group.
Justin Levitt @ Wonkblog: A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast.
David Dayen @ Salon: The right’s “plagiarism” scam: How low it will stoop to protect Reagan’s legacy.
Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Mo Brooks Says DREAMers Shouldn’t Be Allowed In Military Because They’re Not Loyal And Will Have Access To Nukes.
David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Arpaio Considered ‘Citizens Grand Jury’ for Obama Birth Certificate Probe, But ‘It’s a Little Tough.’