- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: OK Rep. Sally Kern Targets Gays With 3 of the Most Offensive Bills Filed in 2015.
- Alan Colmes: Tom DeLay: Obama’s State Of The Union Address ‘Great’ In Laying Out ‘His Socialist Ideas.’
- John Fea: Why Huckabee May Have A Shot At The GOP Nomination.
- Jeremy Hooper: Major Iowa caucus player calls on next President to 'politely reject unjust SCOTUS opinions.'
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert spent campaign funds on trips to England: ethics complaint.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Plagiarizes Eric Metaxas’ WSJ Article on a Fine-Tuned Universe.
- PFAW: Edit Memo: White House Outreach to Republicans on Judges Should Be Met with Cooperation, Not Stonewalling.
- Sarah Posner: The New Ground Zero on LGBT Rights and Religion.
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: FOX News Anchor Bret Baier Joins Gary Sinise In Pulling Out From Anti-Gay Catholic Group's Annual Summit.
- Tina Nguyen @ Mediaite: GOP Rep. Scalise Once Killed a Bill Apologizing for Slavery.
- Betsy Woodruff @ Slate: Why Can’t the RNC Rid Itself of a Racist?
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Anti-Gay Conservatives Stage Rally To Demand The Right To Have Bigots On The Government’s Payroll.
Pink News: Irish leaflet claims gay marriage will ‘expose’ children to ‘sounds of sodomy.’