Wonkette: Montana Law Enforcement Will Protect You From Other Law Enforcement Because Freedom.
- PFAW: Those Who Threaten the President’s Life Are Not Welcome at the State of the Union.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Senate Passes Expanded Violence Against Women Act.
- Towleroad: eHarmony CEO Neil Clark Warren Had to Hire Guards Because of 'Angry' Anti-Gay Christians.
- Equality Matters: Pedophilia Myth Tainted Cable News Coverage Of Boy Scouts’ Anti-Gay Ban.
- Americablog: Sheriff Arpaio hired former employee, convicted child-sex criminal, for armed school “posse.”
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: "I Love Rubio": Fox News' Long History Of Cheerleading For Marco Rubio.
PFAW: PFAW Urges Senate to Turn Attention to Long-Vacant Appeals Court Seats.
Josh Feldmam @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Bizarrely Claims NBC Hasn’t Reported On Drone Strike Memo, Even Though NBC Broke The Story.
David Weigel: Four Hilarious Lies in Dick Morris's Sit-Down With Piers Morgan.
- Media Matters: Fox's Ablow Says He'll Run For Senate If Republican Leaders Are "United Around Me".
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Right-Wing Congressman Suddenly Embraces A Health Care Mandate…For Immigrants.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Glenn Beck calls Obama ‘full-fledged woman’ over concern about football concussions.
- Brian Beutler @ TPM: Federal Appeals Court Decision Would Have Invalidated Hundreds Of Recess Appointments From Reagan To Obama.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Mark Levin Savages Karl Rove’s ‘Diabolical’ Anti-Tea Party PAC: ‘We’re Being Stabbed In The Back.’
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Mark Levin Explodes: ‘The Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Our Gov’t — It’s Called Barack Obama.’
- Lee Fang @ The Nation: Meet Jason Rapert, the Koch-Backed Evangelical Steering Arkansas' Radical Abortion-Restriction Effort.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: National Review outraged that Obama called Holocaust 'senseless violence.'
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC stamps branding on 'Scout Sunday'; prints church bulletin inserts warning of supposed safety threats.
- Chris Rodda: A Debunking of Pseudo-Historian David Barton’s Book on the Second Amendment.
PolitiFact: The National Organization for Marriage-Rhode Island says religious groups have been forced to allow same-sex marriage ceremonies in their facilities.
Towleroad: Rhode Island House Passes Marriage Equality Bill in 51-19 Vote.
Good As You: Bryan Fischer is hijacking the civil rights movement (is what I would say if I adopted his own movement’s tactics).