Dylan Scott @ TPM: Grassley’s Hunt For An Obama Insider Trading Scandal Backfires On GOP.
David Weigel @ Slate: How Will Poll-Watchers in Mississippi Spot the Black Democrats Voting in the GOP Primary?
- Chris Moody: Ralph Reed: Those who oppose same-sex marriage can draw lessons from fight against slavery.
- Warren Throckmorton: Candidates for Maryland County Council Get Blessing of League of the South’s President.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: A hack returns: Ed Klein’s new Benghazi bombshell is garbage.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Tea Party Group Slams Ingraham: ‘When Did She Become Chris Matthews?’
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: This Leading GOP Congressional Candidate Insists We Found Saddam's WMD Program.
- Jeremy Hooper: 'Ex-gay' dogmatists plan second 'Ex-Gay Awareness Month' (even though first one never really happened).
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: GOPer Bosworth Turns Herself In For Perjury Warrant.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: 4 Days After Saying That Carrying Assault Rifles In Chipotle Is ‘Weird’ And ‘Scary,’ NRA Apologizes.
- Ed Brayton: The Difference Between Secular and Christian Advocacy Groups.
- Alvin McEwen: FRC's Tony Perkins deserves special award for his latest anti-gay lie.
Media Matters: Fox's Dr. Keith Ablow: President Obama Does Not Have "Americanism In His Soul".