- Michael Keegan @ The Huffington Post: California, Here We Come: A Republican Nightmare Offers Our Country a Path Forward.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Roland Martin Confronts Ben Carson Over Obamacare ‘Worst Thing Since Slavery’ Comments.
- Camille Beredjick @ Friendly Atheist: Dr. Ben Carson: The Secular Movement’s Promotion of LGBT Rights Endangers ‘Everything Else in the Bible.’
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Kansas Supreme Court indefinitely suspends license of former Attorney General who speciously prosecuted Planned Parenthood and George Tiller.
- Equality Matters: AFA's Tim Wildmon Wonders Whether Military "Tanks Are Gonna Start Rolling Down The Street ... In Front Of Our Office."
- Eric Stern @ Salon: Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare.
Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Explaining the Tea Party.
- TFN Insider: Important News: Publishers Are Resisting Pressure to Dumb Down Their Biology Textbooks for Texas.
- Towleroad: South Carolina Mayor Doesn't Want
'Queer' Marriages 'Rammed Down Her Throat.'
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress:
Anti-LGBT Group Admits It Invented Story About Transgender Student Harassing Classmates.
Rothman @ Mediaite: Fox & Friends Hosts Ask If Ranting House Stenographer Targeted Because of Her Religious Beliefs.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM:
GOP Rep Looks To Next Showdown: 'We’re Going To Start This All Over Again.'
- Josh Glasstetter @ Hatewatch: Rep. Randy Forbes to Raise Cash for Anti-Gay Hate Group on Friday.
- Lee Fang @ The Nation: Meet the Evangelical Cabal Orchestrating the Shutdown.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert shrugs off debt limit: Government can’t default if it stays shut down.
- Ben Dimiero & Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Meet The Conspiracy Theorist Behind This Week's Trucker Rally In D.C. & Conspiracy Theorist Radio Host Calls For Violence If Trucker Protest Fails.
- ADL: Extremists Exploit Issue of Immigration Through Activism.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay San Antonio Councilwoman Elisa Chan Resigns, Announces Bid For State Senate.
- Alan Colmes: Rick Joyner Tells Me We’re Better Off With A Military Takeover.
- Truth Wins Out: Press Conference: LGBT Advocates and Allies to Declare on Thursday That the Values Voter Summit Misrepresents Christianity and Has a Harmful Agenda For the Nation.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD Blog: The Values Voter Summit is bringing anti-LGBT extremism back to the fore.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Colbert Plays ‘Not A Game: The Government Shutdown Home Game.’
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Arizona Legislator Compares President Obama To Hitler Because National Parks Are Closed.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Rep. Broun tells CNN: ‘I’m a medical doctor’ and Obamacare will ‘destroy everything we know.’
- TNF Insider: Pastor Organizer for Rick Perry, GOP Politicians Wants Congress to ‘Reestablish’ the Bible in Public Schools.
Warren Throckmorton: Rick Joyner Doubles Down On Prediction That America Is Headed For Martial Law.
Alex Ruthrauff @ Wonkette: U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Suddenly Very Worried The Tea Party Lunacy They Fostered Might Shut Down Government.