- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: Anti-Marriage Equality Bishop: ‘Sexual Abuse Does Not Happen’ In Straight Marriages.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Fox Radio Host Todd Starnes Continues Streak Of Buffoonery, Compares Gay Marriage To Marrying Dog.
- Towleroad: Bill O'Reilly Defends Gay Marriage, Says 'Bible Thumping' is Losing.
- Jeremy Hooper: Bryan Fischer on BBC: There's no right to be gay.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Michele Bachmann and Anti-Obama Conspiracy Mongers to Bring “Prayer and Patriotism” to Florida.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Religious-Right Group Honors Texas AG Greg Abbott, Then Leader Prays for God to Destroy Marriage Equality Supporters.
- PFAW: Bush’s Court: How the D.C. Circuit Threatens the Future of Progressive Reform.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: House Republicans’ Final Written Argument Against Marriage Equality: Nuh-Uh!
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: GOP Senator On Gay Marriage: ‘I’m Not Gay, So I’m Not Going To Marry One.’
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC literally praying for Olson, Boies, et al. to have bad day in court.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Former Obama Official Compares Glenn Beck's Attacks to Orwell's "Two Minutes Hate."
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bachmann: It’s my Christian ‘duty’ to repeal Obamacare before it ‘literally kills’ kids.
PFAW: Memo: The Filibuster of Caitlin Halligan and the Future of the Courts.
Joe.My.God: Clementi's Parents Want NOM Apology.
Jeremy Hooper: NOM's Roback Morse: My verbatim audio was 'mischaracterized'; Clementi family should meet me.
Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: When Tucker Carlson Thought A Senator Soliciting Prostitutes Was "None Of Our Business."
Alvin McEwen: 'Homosexuality is dangerous and Obama hates mothers!'
David Weigel @ Slate: The Menendez-Dominican prostitute story, and why it’s teetering.
- PFAW: The Unfortunate Filibuster of Caitlin Halligan.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Report: Dominican Escort Now Says She Made Up Menendez Claims.
- Alan Colmes: Debating Gun Control Regulations.
- Jeremy Hooper: Talk show host Janet Mefferd warns of 'huge unforeseen situation' connected to marriage equality; uses 9/11 allegory.
- Tyler Hansen @ Media Matters: Fox's Dobbs Pushes Conspiracy That Government Is "Arming Up."
- SPLC: The Year in Hate and Extremism.
Right Wing Watch In Focus: The Lobby Against Common Sense: The Right’s Campaign Against Gun Violence Reform and How We Can Defeat It.
Wonkette: Joseph Farah Determines ‘We’ Had More Freedom in 1776 than Today (For Certain Values of ‘We’),