PFAW: Memo: The Filibuster of Caitlin Halligan and the Future of the Courts.
Joe.My.God: Clementi's Parents Want NOM Apology.
Jeremy Hooper: NOM's Roback Morse: My verbatim audio was 'mischaracterized'; Clementi family should meet me.
Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: When Tucker Carlson Thought A Senator Soliciting Prostitutes Was "None Of Our Business."
Alvin McEwen: 'Homosexuality is dangerous and Obama hates mothers!'
David Weigel @ Slate: The Menendez-Dominican prostitute story, and why it’s teetering.
- PFAW: The Unfortunate Filibuster of Caitlin Halligan.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Report: Dominican Escort Now Says She Made Up Menendez Claims.
- Alan Colmes: Debating Gun Control Regulations.
- Jeremy Hooper: Talk show host Janet Mefferd warns of 'huge unforeseen situation' connected to marriage equality; uses 9/11 allegory.
- Tyler Hansen @ Media Matters: Fox's Dobbs Pushes Conspiracy That Government Is "Arming Up."
- SPLC: The Year in Hate and Extremism.
Right Wing Watch In Focus: The Lobby Against Common Sense: The Right’s Campaign Against Gun Violence Reform and How We Can Defeat It.
Wonkette: Joseph Farah Determines ‘We’ Had More Freedom in 1776 than Today (For Certain Values of ‘We’),
Jeremy Hooper: In equality vs. discrimination debate, writing is on the wall; 70+ leading conservatives put it in a brief, too.
Chris Rodda: Barton Admits Getting Gun-Toting Students Story from Louis L’Amour, but it’s OK Because L’Amour Said it Really Happened.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Ted Cruz's 'curious' defense.
- Towleroad: MSNBC's Chris Hayes Rejects Invite to Speak at CPAC Because They Discriminate Against GOProud, Gays.
- Jeremy Hooper: Coalition of African-American pastors giving NOM prez an honorary degree.
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: Fox News Hosts Breitbart's Shapiro Days After "Friends Of Hamas" Story Implodes.
- TFN Insider: David Barton’s Sidekick Tries His Hand at Promoting Bad History.
Wonkette: Montana Law Enforcement Will Protect You From Other Law Enforcement Because Freedom.
- PFAW: Those Who Threaten the President’s Life Are Not Welcome at the State of the Union.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Senate Passes Expanded Violence Against Women Act.
- Towleroad: eHarmony CEO Neil Clark Warren Had to Hire Guards Because of 'Angry' Anti-Gay Christians.
- Equality Matters: Pedophilia Myth Tainted Cable News Coverage Of Boy Scouts’ Anti-Gay Ban.
- Americablog: Sheriff Arpaio hired former employee, convicted child-sex criminal, for armed school “posse.”
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: "I Love Rubio": Fox News' Long History Of Cheerleading For Marco Rubio.
PFAW: PFAW Urges Senate to Turn Attention to Long-Vacant Appeals Court Seats.
Josh Feldmam @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Bizarrely Claims NBC Hasn’t Reported On Drone Strike Memo, Even Though NBC Broke The Story.
David Weigel: Four Hilarious Lies in Dick Morris's Sit-Down With Piers Morgan.