- Joe Jervis: Hypocrisy Explosion: World Congress Of Families Launches Petition Against "Haters" At Human Rights Campaign.
- Media Matters: Ingraham Suggests Obama Is Willing To Expose American Troops To Ebola To Atone For Colonialism.
- Alan Colmes: Ben Carson: There Might Be ‘So Much Anarchy Going On’ That There’s No 2016 Election.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Anti-Gay Baker Sobs Openly On 'Traditional' Marriage Panel.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: George Zimmerman’s father: If the FBI comes for him, ‘he’s probably gonna shoot a few of them.’
- Jeremy Hooper: NOM's former counsel says God can't 'stay his hand of justice' if we keep 'testing' him with gayness.
- Tina Nguyen @ Mediaite: GOProud Founder Says This Was The Worst TV Segment He’s Ever Been A Part Of.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Top Republican Appears On Fox News To Debunk Fox’s Latest Benghazi Conspiracy.
- Alvin McEwen: Newest story of anti-Christian persecution a huge sham.
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: The Gambia Passes Bill Punishing 'Aggravated Homosexuality' With Life Imprisonment.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Georgia GOPer Complains About Early Voting, Excessive Black Voting.
Layne Amerikaner @ PFAW: Civil Liberties Experts: Limiting Big Money In Elections Doesn’t Infringe on Free Speech Rights.
Randy Thomas: Gay Marriage And Public Policy: Personal Reflection, Apology.