- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Mark Levin Explodes: ‘The Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Our Gov’t — It’s Called Barack Obama.’
- Lee Fang @ The Nation: Meet Jason Rapert, the Koch-Backed Evangelical Steering Arkansas' Radical Abortion-Restriction Effort.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: National Review outraged that Obama called Holocaust 'senseless violence.'
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC stamps branding on 'Scout Sunday'; prints church bulletin inserts warning of supposed safety threats.
- Chris Rodda: A Debunking of Pseudo-Historian David Barton’s Book on the Second Amendment.
PolitiFact: The National Organization for Marriage-Rhode Island says religious groups have been forced to allow same-sex marriage ceremonies in their facilities.
Towleroad: Rhode Island House Passes Marriage Equality Bill in 51-19 Vote.
Good As You: Bryan Fischer is hijacking the civil rights movement (is what I would say if I adopted his own movement’s tactics).
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: McConnell warns gun owners: Obama and Democrats have you ‘literally surrounded.’
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: NRA Cites #Breitbart.com to Falsely Claim School Attended by Obama’s Daughters Has ‘11 Armed Guards.’
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC prez says POTUS' Selma/Seneca/Stonewall linkage was 'admirable outer dressing but in its core pretty rotten.'
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: House Republican Leader Blames Gun Violence On ‘Welfare Moms.’
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: CNN Guest Slams Call For Gay Rights In Inaugural Address: ‘Homosexuals Already Have All The Same Civil Rights.’
- God Discussion: Champion the Vote organizer creates new project, "Churches Impacting Culture," to make God the central authority in American life.
- Warren Throckmorton: Point/Counterpoint with David Barton at World Magazine.
- PFAW: PFAWF Releases Reports on Outside Election Spending in 21 States, Organizes ‘Money Out/Voters In’ Events Across the U.S.
- Anjali Sareen @ Mediaite: Rick Perry Says Obama’s Actions On Gun Control ‘Disgust’ Him, Claims Prayer Is The Answer.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Republicans Brag They Won House Majority Because Of Gerrymandering.
- Sergio Munoz @ Media Matters: Drudge And Limbaugh Misrepresent What Obama And The Affordable Care Act Say About Doctors And Guns.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: NRA Warns Members That Confiscation Could Be Next.
- Warren Throckmorton: Was the National Rifle Association started to drive out the KKK?
BuzzFeed: Top Conservative Radio Figure Calls for “Nationalist” Third Party.
Crooks & Liars: Alabama White Supremacist Charged in Plot to Bomb Black and Gay Students.