Scott McAdams: The Clear Choice for Alaska
Joe Miller is a dangerous extremist with a history of serious ethical problems. The latest polls show that Alaska voters are realizing this and quickly running away from Miller.
Incumbent Senator Lisa Murkowski claims to be moderate and is running “in the middle,” but her record clearly shows she is no moderate. She has repeatedly voted in lockstep with her fellow obstructionist Republican Senators against the best interests of Alaskans and all Americans. She has been campaigning on the phony claim that voting for Democrat Scott McAdams would help Joe Miller, while she, as a write-in candidate is really the one who is threatening to help Miller by siphoning Democratic and Independent votes.
Scott McAdams will stand up for science and public education against the Religious Right.He’ll stand up for the interests of consumers and the environment against greedy corporate special interests. And he’ll stand up for a woman’s right to choose and the civil right of ALL Alaskans.
Please vote for Scott McAdams and support his campaign in any way you can between now and Tuesday.
Other ways you can help:
- Share this page on Facebook 
- Tell others to visit http://www.pfaw.org/alaska  to support Scott McAdams
Get information on voting in Alaska, including Early Voting, at http://www.elections.alaska.gov .
Joe Miller is a dangerous extremist with a history of serious ethical problems
Incumbent Lisa Murkowski is no moderate
- http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/the-rogues-gallery-right-wing-candidates-have-dangerous-agenda-for-america-and-could-tu#alaska 
- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20101028/us-alaska-senate-debate/ 
- http://newsminer.com/bookmark/9239938-Joe-Miller-on-the-issues 
- http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/10/joe_millers_confusing_contradi.htm 
- http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/politics-elections/123845-in-alaska-miller-vows-not-to-discuss-past 
- http://newsminer.com/bookmark/9316559-Miller-says-he-wants-government-%E2%80%98transition%E2%80%99-out-of-Social-Security 
- http://www.adn.com/2010/10/26/1520106/miller-admits-to-lies-about-his.html 
- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/21/joe-miller-admits-reaping_n_733717.html 
- http://community.adn.com/adn/node/153439#ixzz11AehSALM 
- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/18/joe-miller-security-guard_n_766010.html 
- http://www.newsminer.com/pages/full_story/push?blog-entry-Video+of+Joe+MIller-s+17th+Amendment+comments%20&id=980413 
- http://alaskadispatch.com/dispatches/politics/7018-alaska-senate-candidate-joe-miller-tried-to-block-palin-troopergate-probe 
- http://www.votesmart.org/issue_rating_detail.php?r_id=4496 
- http://www.uschamber.com/issues/legislators/how-they-voted-2009-senate 
- http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/110/senate/1/votes/147/ 
- http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d111:h.r.03288 
- http://www.votesmart.org/issue_keyvote_detail.php?cs_id=31665&can_id=15841 
- http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=110&session=1&vote=00089 
- http://senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=111&session=2&vote=00109