Below are links to blog posts that discuss decisions by Trump judges since January 2021 that have improperly interfered with initiatives by the current administration to help the American people in areas ranging from COVID-19 recovery to civil rights to immigration to environmental protection.
The first section, concerning decisions by Trump-appointed appellate judges and justices, lists blog entries that are also included in the search tool at the Our Courts, Our Fight website. The second section lists Trump district court decisions which are posted on the People For the American Way website at the link listed for each one below. This post will be updated approximately every month to list any new decisions. These rulings by Trump judges reinforce the importance of confirming Biden nominees to our federal courts at all levels as part of our fight for our courts.
Trump appellate judges and justices
- Trump Justices Cast Key Votes to Block Eviction Moratorium Despite COVID-19 Resurgence
- Trump Judges Uphold Trump Judge Decision to Rule that CDC’s Important Eviction Moratorium is Illegal
- Trump Judges Stop Important Pandemic-Related Eviction Moratorium
- Trump Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction Against Important Part of Congressional COVID Relief Law and Indicates it is Unconstitutional
Trump district judges
- Trump Judge Again Blocks Biden Immigration Order and Mandates Return to Troubling Trump Immigration Policy
- Trump Judge Overturns Biden Order and Requires that Administration Reinstate Harsh Trump Immigration Policy
- Trump Judge In Texas Orders Nationwide Block On Biden Order Pausing Deportations
- Trump Judge Declares Pandemic-Related Eviction Ban Unconstitutional
- Trump Judge Orders Nationwide End to CDC Eviction Moratorium
- Trump Judge Stops Biden from Pausing Oil and Gas Leases on Federal Lands and Waters, Blocking Efforts to Cut Fossil Fuel Pollution and Conserve Public Lands